[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More Ring slots

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We have 10 fingers.
ShadEight

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    7anZH48.png

Idiot threads like this are exactly why most of the actual good suggestions go ignored. I understand you're upset that you were banned from discord for an off-color joke, but that's no excuse to crap up the forums with idiotic suggestions that you know damn well are nowhere near feasible.
    FuhreakUwUwOwOProphetie
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Don't be ableist. Not everyone has 10 fingers. Also, married people only get 9 slots, and people with fat fingers get no slots.
    That's sarcasm, by the way. I put the same amount of effort into my reply as you did in your suggestion. Actually I gave it more thought than you did.
    JettLuvsU
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Daxter please, stop making the GMS community look bad.
    We're at another point in time where we can take undesired changes from Nexon, apply CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM without going hyperbole or losing our cool.
    All threads and posts like this do is tell Nexon that we're not worth paying attention to.
    If you're upset, that's fine. But don't target the very community that you're upset over being removed from.
    All that does is show Nexon that they made the right move by banning you.

If you seriously want to talk about more ring slots, don't do it from a trolling stance.
    Seriously give reasons why your feature/suggestion should be added.

This kind of crap is exactly why Nexon doesn't take us serious.
    The community has far too many vocal people who don't take them seriously.
    So why should they take us seriously in return?
  • MeatMeat
    Reactions: 715
    edited June 2020
    This is why nobody takes us seriously. A forum mod reading this says "the thumb isn't a finger stupid" and completely ignores the rest of your post.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2020
    Meat wrote: »
    This is why nobody takes us seriously. A forum mod reading this says "the thumb isn't a finger stupid" and completely ignores the rest of your post.

What rest of his post???
    FuhreakHHG1
  • MeatMeat
    Reactions: 715
    edited June 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

What rest of his post???

Good point. In that case let's say "the entirety of the forums".
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2020
    Me attracting negative attention on the forums because I'm upset is nothing compared to what I'm what feeling/doing when I'm not posting terrible ideas following the Discord incident.

An additional ring slot will us to equip an extra ring and possibly make up the missing stat from not having access to pottable badges anymore to point existing Ghost and Sengoku badges could be removed for the extra ring that has the same benefits as the badge. Also the 5th ring will be replaceable since you wouldn't be event reliant. There will finally be a reason to after the Genesis Badge or other midgame alternatives without worrying about the huge stat loss.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Me attracting negative attention on the forums because I'm upset is nothing compared to what I'm what feeling/doing when I'm not posting terrible ideas following the Discord incident.

Did you just "no talk me im angy" me?