[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

help with my characters from 8 or 9 years ago help

JonathanvpJonathanvp
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
God day
could someone help me I have more than 8 or 10 years of not playing, download the game again because it is my childhood and I managed to connect to my account of years and I linked it to Facebook, however my characters do not appear any but if in the ranking how can I download them or How can I have them again, especially one? F4

Comments

• NatondinNatondin
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2020
    I believe a few years ago many old characters were deleted to make room and clear up a lot of player names for newer players to use. I would suggest sending a ticket to nexon support about it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Natondin wrote: »
    I believe a few years ago many old characters were deleted to make room and clear up a lot of player names for newer players to use. I would suggest sending a ticket to nexon support about it.

Characters were not deleted, rather they had their names stripped and replaced with random alphanumeric strings beginning with a # symbol. This allows you to easily differentiate between characters that had their names stripped and characters that were named via facerolling one's keyboard.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    You might be connecting to the wrong account. For some reason, logging in through facebook and logging in by using the same email address but with a password, end up on different accounts.
    If you still can't find your characters after logging in using email and password, please contact Customer Support at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net

• BadlackBadlack
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    I just started playing again today,
    My suggestion is to try all worlds to find your characters, because example if you have a character in Scania, you don't him also in Bera.

If that does not work, verify that you're using the right account!
    Hope I helped!