[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FrenzyTotem NERF ¡¡

Comments

• BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited June 2020
    nerf it like TMS, caster leave, the spawn rate goes away.
    WONDERGUYyeendev
  • yeendevyeendev
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited June 2020
    delete all totems, refund the current owners, ez
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2020
    Cerelex wrote: »
    delete all totems, refund the current owners, ez

How the hell do you refund for something only available from gambling? Refund lucky dog only 2.6k Maple points from first pull from Philos and 500,000,000 Maple points for the one who was looking for a Breath of Divinity and got a 3rd frenzy instead? Also how about those where the totem is not in the possession of the person who rolled it (borrowing and someone who sold it on the Black Market.)

We are better off re-releasing the totems back into Marvel and Philo. At least people will have very slight chance of tasting luxury. The people complaining are just those don't have one or have its inferior substitute. Imagine people requesting Lamborghinis to cease production because they are jelly that cannot afford a quarter million dollar car while current owners are free to keep to sell theirs to someone else for a higher price because of the low supply.

WONDERGUY
  • JackBanditJackBandit
    Reactions: 625
    edited June 2020
    Buff all maps to have frenzy totem rates ALWAYS. Delete totem and kishin and buff kannas.
    WONDERGUY
  • CeleyeCeleye
    Reactions: 465
    edited June 2020
    My take on it:
    make the fury equally powerful or
    Make frenzy availible in philo books and marvel.

increase spawn rates in general in 220+maps or nerf frenzy.

WONDERGUY
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2020
    Where do you get this, anyway? I know how to get the white Fury Totem, but I never see this in the cash shop...

(Unless it's always sold out when I look for it...)
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited June 2020
    Where do you get this, anyway? I know how to get the white Fury Totem, but I never see this in the cash shop...

(Unless it's always sold out when I look for it...)

dude....
  • LostxLostx
    Reactions: 1,265
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Step #1 on Frenzy - Same restrictions as Fury/Wild/Kish: Caster Leaves, so does the buff. Gives consistency in Ruling.
    WONDERGUY
  • FreeDanFreeDan
    Reactions: 810
    edited June 2020
    Increase the amount of frenzies so that we can even out and stop comparing to KMS when TMS also exists
  • EikaheEikahe
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited June 2020
    FreeDan wrote: »
    Increase the amount of frenzies so that we can even out and stop comparing to KMS when TMS also exists

This doesn't do anything for Reboot.
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I'm in agreement with leaving frenzy as is. In TMS, aren't you able to just buy in CS so it's available for everyone. That's why the effect could get removed upon map leave.

Instead I'd rather they just focus on buffing wild totems. Especially the duration or lowering the cost. If one were to get 4 24 exploration and do the mapleM daily that's ~1k rp. Combine that with a 4 hr duration totem and you can get a pretty happy playerbase I'd imagine. (1k cost w/ longer duration). Or keep the 1.8k cost and up the duration to 24 hours so people can farm on the weekend.

Literally anything to actually promote people to play rather than having the playerbase fight each other over no longer obtainable items.