[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Non-Afterlands Totems

YuzuLemonsYuzuLemons
Reactions: 200
edited June 2020 in General Chat
What's the best alternative to Afterlands totems? I've unfortunately royally screwed up the Afterlands quest to the point where I have to remake the character in order to complete Afterlands (think dropping a vital quest item with a warning that I will never get it back again and will be unable to complete the quest). I'm looking at the Yu Garden totems, but is that still relevant as most material I have pulled up on Google points to posts back in 2017.

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    well best totems are dark lords and hunters ones which cost quite much but 2nd best is probably yu garden. Though they are only 1 month at a time and the incense burner is quite rare drop. But if you don't mind farming those items in there for 4h/month it's not too bad
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2020
    Could also try canceling the quest to see if you can regain the item that might work.
  • YuzuLemonsYuzuLemons
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2020
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Could also try canceling the quest to see if you can regain the item that might work.

not if the item was a key (i know, i know)
  • KinesisEnjoyerKinesisEnjoyer
    YuzuLemons wrote: »
    Krimlock wrote: »

not if the item was a key (i know, i know)

I know it's been a while, but if the key you're missing happened to be for opening the diary, you can still open the diary without it. You just need to spam click the diary and it will open.