[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lag in Elysium

Comments

• xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited June 2020
    Can we at least get this fixed? I got cheesed so hard in HWill P2, running into webs popping right when I'm about to run to safety. Not cool. I'm hoping the Rise update washes all that away. Ppl have tried Black Mage with the lag and they still have not cleared past P3 yet.
    edited June 2020
    Did Ursus with just 3-4 guys and, i died so hard from laggin.
    edited June 2020
    Okay seriously, are you guys not gonna fix anything about the Elysium Lag? it's really annoying, I was doing the new gloom, and everyone in my party is lagging so hard. Like you gotta be kidding me? Why is it still a thing? You're just gonna let it go? It's already 3 months, and im gonna flip out.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Froze for a minute straight during a Hard Lucid. Please stop pretending like the issue doesn't exist and look into it.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    Ever since the new patch I cant get our laptop to quit lagging and dcing me. It's super frustrating because I want to do all this new content and event stuff. I don't have a ton of time anymore so sitting here dcing 6 or even 7 times in a row is udderly ridiculous. I hope and pray they work on a solution because my gosh...how are we going to be able to get anything done at this rate with this horrible lag/DC trend?
    edited June 2020
    I haven't done guild pq yet and I can imagine how bad the lag's gonna be when we do it.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2020
    Why not merge all reboot worlds together, it be a great day for gms also all the voices will be heard. Just think about it a world where everyone is in it together ;)
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited June 2020
    This is **** ridiculous now. The lag that was brought by the v212 - MapleStory X ISEKAI QUARTET Patch IS STILL HERE. It's been 3 months that Elysium has had to deal with this issue. Our end game parties are spending thousands on this game and we can't even play it right. Bossing is irritating from how many times random members or attacks freeze for up to a minute before everything occurs at once.

Elysium's black mage party has been attempting too clear for 3 months and we have been unable to because the lag inside the boss makes it IMPOSSIBLE. They are more than strong enough to clear, but how is Elysium supposed to clear this boss when people in the party randomly lag for 20 secs to a minute straight. After you're released from the lag, all the attacks that the boss did in those 20 secs happen at once and you lose lives you can't do anything about. It's NOT an individuals connection or PC because it's happening to the ENTIRE party. Everyone in the party has played this game for many years, some since 2005 and we have NEVER experience this sort of lag during bossing.

We feel like we are being ignored. You guys say you acknowledge the issue, but we feel like you're only saying that to shut us up. This is a MAJOR issue in Elysium. It's not the STANDARD lag or frame rate drop that would occur on a lower end PC or connection. We've tested bossing in other servers, and this does NOT occur the same way it occurs in ELYSIUM.

What the hell are you guys doing about this? Why can't you update us into the progress of the steps you're taking to investigate this problem? Are you even trying to fix it? Is it being under prioritized? This is a serious issue. Seriously affecting players that are trying to take down hard bosses like we used to. We put thousands of dollars into this game, and we understand there's lag here and there. BUT THIS LAG IS NOT THE STANDARD TYPE. ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 MONTHS.

DO NOT push us aside, there's a reason why people here keep posting. This lag IS NOT standard... It did NOT occur before the v212 - MapleStory X ISEKAI QUARTET Patch.

@GM @NEXON @GHIBLEE Can't any of you guys tell us what's being done to fix this??? Why is my party and me, dropping 10 of thousands of dollars, if we can't **** play this game right. One of the most important aspect is BOSSING, and we CAN'T do it properly because of this lag. It's messing with a WHOLE server.
    innncgTamireliaKaiserKY
    edited June 2020
    from your's truly:
    https://www.twitch.tv/vengevoid/clip/FastPoliteWitchFrankerZ

This is getting OUT OF HAND!
    edited June 2020
    riza wrote: »
    Why not merge all reboot worlds together, it be a great day for gms also all the voices will be heard. Just think about it a world where everyone is in it together ;)

OUT THE DOOR f3
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Don't bother arguing with him. The people who want a server merge are dead set on it being the best thing for maple right now. Disagree with them and you're a nexon employee.

Maybe they can feel Elysium's pain too in this merged server.
  • rizariza
    edited June 2020

OUT THE DOOR f3

we don't walk out on doors, we walk in them ;) with a server merge we will do great wonders and make maple what it was meant to be.

Oh my gosh just thinking about it just ahhhhh oh ahhhhh :O.

Yes lets merge all the worlds together and get maple back on track ;)
    AaronHusky wrote: »
    Don't bother arguing with him. The people who want a server merge are dead set on it being the best thing for maple right now. Disagree with them and you're a nexon employee.

your entitled to have your opinion if you disagree I won't bash you for it as you prob see it differently from me and others. I think personally a united world is the best world. the new maple order we can call it. It has a nice ring to it. ;)
    edited June 2020

OUT THE DOOR f3

we don't walk out on doors, we walk in them ;) with a server merge we will do great wonders and make maple what it was meant to be.

your entitled to have your opinion if you disagree I won't bash you for it as you prob see it differently from me and others. I think personally a united world is the best world. the new maple order we can call it. It has a nice ring to it. ;)

you know i take that back. and if other ppl do feel the (sic)ness imagining having all the servers merged, maybe it might force Nexon to work harder. who knows? I ain't hoping for anything as of right now, coming from nexon.

Anyway, fix Elysium first, and we'll talk.
  • rizariza
    edited June 2020

OUT THE DOOR f3

you know i take that back. and if other ppl do feel the (sic)ness imagining having all the servers merged, maybe it might force Nexon to work harder. who knows? I ain't hoping for anything as of right now, coming from nexon.

Anyway, fix Elysium first, and we'll talk.

Agreed as a member and player of esylium and leader of dragontribe I feel Nexon will fix it once they ready :D let's just hope they do it quick.
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    It's been two and a half months since this thread was created, and almost 2 months since the last update from Ghiblee/Nexon. Would it be possible to get another of update on the situatuon? This is a major problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
  • KaiserKYKaiserKY
    Reactions: 930
    edited June 2020
    seem like this issue is being ignored. all these known issue being listed on discord by ghiblee but nothing regarding to this. maybe they dont even know where it even coming from. how can only elysium be getting this lag?
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited June 2020
    Lol, they probably dismissed our concerns without telling us because they know we would just complain more. They probably think we're complaining about the same type of lag that generally occurs on every server. Elysium is doomed, but hopefully I'm wrong. :/
  • KaiserKYKaiserKY
    Reactions: 930
    edited June 2020
    They want elysium to move to another world by lagging us. Making us fund a new character again :(
    edited June 2020
    ive sent my twitch clip to ghiblee, got a response. hoping that would get through to the developers. gotta keep sending video evidences yawn
    AaronHusky
    edited June 2020
    Z_Z 3 months
    Any updates from anybody here?