[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tainted Practice Robot

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,395
edited June 2020 in General Chat
I'm working on the Monster Collection, having created an Illium character for mobs unique to his starting zone.

My question is, where exactly are the Tainted Training Robots? Are the the same as Dark Obsidian, only available for one specific quest? (If so, I may need to make a second Illium for this one...)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2020
    Only available during a certain quest
    Fuhreak
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    edited June 2020
    Thank you
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    Lol the title made me giggle but yeah, glad you found your answer :)
    Illium was a tough long storyline but it gets better I suppose.
    They should just remove the stupid ones from where you have to hunt elites. Not everyone does monster collection so it's not that big of a difference if they just make them normal ones. Some I hunted for years through many many mules and nothing. So frustrating! But meh....
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    edited June 2020
    I registered the mob, and right now, seeing as the 3rd job is bugged, I decided to delete the Illium character and start a different burning.

Maybe Angelic Buster, I hear you need her or Kaiser to register a few of them.