[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make bosses drop powerful/eternal rebirth flames

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So additional stats have been in game for a while now and I feel these items are still rather hard to come by even at higher levels. They are analogous to master craftsman cubes and meister cubes respectively in my opinion. But those 2 drop from bosses while powerful/eternal rebirth flames do not. The unrelenting flame materials needed to craft them are also quite rare, much rarer than cubic blades in my experience. Commerci bosses should also drop unrelenting flames.

Comments

• ShadowParadoxShadowParadox
    Reactions: 1,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Both flames drop from Madman ranmaru
    Pink bean drops powerful i think
    They should be added to more bosses/drop more frequently though
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited June 2020
    I think most bosses can drop flames, I know I've gotten a bunch of red ones from normal ra bosses, and running ranmaru with a legion drop coupon usually always give me a red flame.
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    most bosses drop the red ones and weekly ones drop eternals but the drop rate is damn low.
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited June 2020
    I've gotten a few rainbow ones from madman with 2x drop coupons (not the 50% green legion ones), so that might be your best bet if you want them.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2020
    You guys are talking about Reboot's flame drop? I am getting jack in normal with drop rate gear and familiars
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited June 2020
    yea I think you guys are talking reboot only. I do bosses everyday including all the ones you all mentioned and not once have I ever gotten a powerful/eternal rebirth flame