[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event shop no Maple Tour VIP coupons/cs totems?

BeefBeef
Reactions: 2,560
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why does every new shop except the one in a patch that introduces excludes these? The Goblin event introduced Maple Tour ones and then they are never seen again, same with Fury totem. Maple Memo for v204 and 212 said they will be included in future events and yet nothing.
ProphetieWONDERGUYJettLuvsU

Comments

• ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited June 2020
    Wondering this too, being able to do 5 runs instead of 2 everyday is a BIG meso difference, since we have a stamp shop again it would of been a perfect time to bring them back.
  • zmintzmint
    Reactions: 635
    edited June 2020
    Yeah I was looking at patch notes for rise again to plan which items I want to get, and then I realized rise lasts until August 30, pretty much september. That means since goblin festival, which was around march, tuere are no more maple tour vip passes for 5 months. People in september won’t even know what a vip maple tour pass is.

It feels like the item was introduced in goblin festival to briefly appease frustration that bye by kanna was being removed. Goblin festival was when maple tour was introduced and bye bye kanna removed. Maple tour for maple points is pay to win in reboot.

Yeah they are giving us maple points through maple relay, but I’m not spending it on maple tour
    WONDERGUY
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited June 2020
    VIP passes and Maple Relay giving us Maple Points at the same time would be a bit overkill IMO but it should've been in the last event shop and a few Sunday bonuses.
    At least, that's the impression I got from the memo/patch notes at the time.
    Hopefully they'll be back
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    Why those tour passes aren't in rew shop anyways?
    i could pay 300 rew points/9m meso easily but 300 maple points for 9m nope. either give more meso/run or reduce the mp cost to something reasonable.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited June 2020
    hahahahahaha
    you think the MP coupons was added for decoration in CS?

btw mapletour meso rates are not same in non-reboot and reboot
    also for a daily quick meso runs in reboot its so broken especially if you p2w and wait