[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix Gollux

Penguinz0Penguinz0
Reactions: 3,220
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1. Either give more coin reward for defeating hellux or reduce the cost of sup items. It is absolutely ridiculous that the price of sup gollux items were raised over 4 times fold and the difficulty of boss skyrocketed, but the coin reward remained exactly the same.

2. Make hellux coin drops instanced. Right now, hellux is reserved for only those with very high stats to solo. Unless someone feels very generous, they'll never make party to do hellux with because only one person is gonna get the gollux coin reward. This game is already getting mocked constantly for being "soloplestory" and there's already not enough group/party contents as it is. Hellux party or carry was one of a few remaining group activities left in this game, and you've managed to get rid of it with the new change. Make coin rewards instanced, so that people can enjoy hellux together again.

3. Add practice mode FFS. Not just gollux, but Ranmaru and other GMS bosses don't have practice mode. I know that coding is challenging and yada yada yada, but I refuse to believe that it is hard to replicate something that already exists in the game. You have practice mode for all the other bosses. How hard can it honestly be to do the same $hit to gollux and ranmaru?? Hellux's difficulty was raised to the level of cpap-lomien level, and there's only ONE try per day restriction as well. Why on God's green earth would you not have practice mode for it?
zmintViJackie

Comments

• nobodydudenobodydude
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2020
    I completely agree with you. I am one of those who can solo hellux for my main, but it still means all my mules link will never get a gollux ring even a cracked ring is impossible. The drop rates for the rings alone is ridiculous. I ran 3 chars through gollux normal since gollux revamp everyday. I only got one solid ring for my kanna.

The rings are nearly impossible to get now a days from gollux even a cracked ring. They really got to increase the drop rate.
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    the practice mode is for weekly clear bosses so you can practice on them even after clear. Actually it's bit dumb that even the practice modes have entry limits when only real mode clears count so why not give unlimited entries with just clear counts on every boss and those with items can have multiple items if they just want to collect plenty of them.
  • mapler7mapler7
    Reactions: 340
    They need to 7x the coin drops from gollux, 7x the drop rate of equips, and make it a weekly clear in addition to everything you mentioned.
    Having to run a boss that has 850b hp every single day for two months straight is completely miserable. The daily attempts don't even have to change.