[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't do "[Maple Guide Mission] Spell Traces..."

PastafarianPastafarian
Reactions: 1,010
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
On many of my characters, the level 80 mission in Maple Guide, whose tooltip is "[Maple Guide Mission] Spell Traces and the Enhancement UI" is always unclickable. So is the level 160 mission "[Maple Guide Mission] Auction House".

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Are you in Reboot?
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited June 2020
    No, I experienced this in Elysium. Here's a screenshot. My level 88 Dual Blade was able to do all the 30-70 Maple Guide missions, but the 80 one is grayed out, and only pops up a tooltip.
  • bastiyangbastiyang
    Reactions: 805
    edited June 2020
    Same here, can't click both buttons :(
  • UsotsukiParadoxUsotsukiParadox
    Reactions: 100
    I'm still looking for a fix to this bug. At one point I completed on one of my characters, but most of my main/higherlvl characters cannot find a quest associated to it at lvl 80. I believe it was supposed pop up a quest from the "Maple Admin" NPC to read how to spell trace enhance a item, and enhance it, completing the quest.