[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

WHERE ARE THE GMS?!!

CkuchilloCkuchillo
Reactions: 1,120
edited June 2020 in Rants and Raves
can you guys go and do something at aurora with the bots at showa hideout? they using mihile bots now and mofos kick u out of the game , i cant go kill the bodyguards because of this

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2020
    Ckuchillo wrote: »
    can you guys go and do something at aurora with the bots at showa hideout? they using mihile bots now and mofos kick u out of the game , i cant go kill the bodyguards because of this

No GMs' times are too precious and valuable to deal with petty small minuscule problem like hackers/botters.
  • LaVeyWakasLaVeyWakas
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2020
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    Ckuchillo wrote: »

No GMs' times are too precious and valuable to deal with petty small minuscule problem like hackers/botters.
    Thats funny considering theres no bots at Showa now. I've been leveling there quite a bit.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    LaVeyWakas wrote: »
    Thats funny considering theres no bots at Showa now. I've been leveling there quite a bit.

You're responding to a post made on June 26th. Today is October 7th.
This discussion has been closed.