[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Guild Honor EXP

MakerMSMakerMS
Reactions: 210
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Guild Honor EXP

Brief bug summary: Guild Honor EXP is showing -568971/315000

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: DoNotTrade

Character level: 216

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 6/14/2020

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time) [img][/img][img][/img]yuhNczt
Eugier

Comments

• MakerMSMakerMS
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2020
    Here is the imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/yuhNczt
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Were inactive-but-high-contribution players kicked?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2020
    Looks like many players were kicked from that guild to me. Do some bossing and check in every day.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    At least the bad rank will go away for reset on Sunday night. Other than that I think you kicked too many inactives to have it be showing negative contribs.
    If you take people in a party from the guild you can go regular ra and cht and get 5k contribs per character. Not bad eh? :) Good luck!
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    I have the same problem! Except mine is -3,890,272/61500. I don't think we can dig ourselves out of 3million honor exp. We only have 5 active players left. Will our guild never level up again? :(
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2020
    my question there would be: what level is your guild and would it be better to disband than to continue?
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    Mine is still level 25, about halfway to level 26.
    Anymore even low level guilds aren't worth the time to level only way is by checking in, bossing, or gpq. It's so much harder now, to get contribs. I'm grateful ours is already 25. I have mule guilds of the same name in a mule alliance and there's no way I can do all that on my own. Plus it only lets you add 20 characters at first with no emblem. So sad I tell you.