[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Using the level up potion from the Rise event!

SollicitusSollicitus
Reactions: 600
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Will it give me enough exp to level and start me back at 0% exp or will it level me exactly 1 level higher with the same amount of exp I had before using it?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    To my knowledge, the EXP potions (the Typhoon potion at least, if not the ones in the shop) give you enough EXP to go from 0% to 100% at your current level, regardless of what percentage you're currently at. So if you use the potion at level 220, you will gain 84,612,097,752 EXP, regardless of how much EXP you already have.
    Fuhreak
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    Growth pots give you the full amount of EXP for the next level. They won't start you at 0% unless you use them at 0% to the next level.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    You'll most likely come out a few % shy of where you were when you used it, but that's negligible.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    It levels you and they leave you with extra exp at the end. It doesn't leave you at 0exp. I thought the same cause sometimes they do that. My husband used all of them available on his Mihile and said they give a set amount and anything after that is added as extra % after you level.