[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Questions/ Help Needed

Maple1000Maple1000
Reactions: 310
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Hi, I just have a few questions about the game for anyone willing to help. Thanks

1) I've been playing for a few days. I started my tera burning character a few days ago and just got him to level 200. I didn't get the "Keep on Burning Box" that I'm suppose to get. It's stated in the news for the "Rise Up with Tera Burning!" notes that at level 200, I'm suppose to get a box that I can use on July 22. This box has a "Mega Character Burninator" inside...but I didn't get the box. I relogged and there's nothing in my inventory. What's going on?

2) I used the weapon skin called Carbon Wings on my Devil Slayer but I want to use it on my Dual Blade character instead. Is there any way for me to transfer the weapon skin from one character to another? If the answer is to use the Platinum Scissors of Karma from the cash shop, then how exactly do I transfer the weapon skin from one character to another after using the scissors?

3) I bought the Chinese Spring Fireworks Damage Skin from the auction house because I liked the way the numbers looked the way they were displayed under the description. Turns out that the damage skin is completely different than what is displayed in the example and I don't like it at all. Is there anything that can be done about this like if I contact nexon or something, I can get some kind of compensation? Or do I just have to accept this?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2020
    Check the star quest left of your screen for the box for reaching lv 200.

The cash shop has nothing you can buy to extract a used damage skin into a tradable format.
    You must use the damage skin extraction coupon in the event coin shop (1500 coins) to convert the current damage skin you are using into a tradable coupon.

Maple1000
  • Maple1000Maple1000
    Reactions: 310
    edited June 2020
    Thank you so much