[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My ideas for the daily gift and star force system

ZhaDanBingZhaDanBing
Reactions: 600
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
My ideas for the daily gift and star force system

Currently, some daily gifts is useless in some cases. For example, I don't need another 3 day Hyper Teleport Rock when I already have one, and I don't need a character slot expansion coupon when I can't have any more.
What I want to see, is there is 2~3 choices for every daily gifts on everyday, so that for most of the players, at least one choice is not useless.
Day 1/15: [Hyper Teleport Rock(3d)] OR [Monster Park REBORN ticket]
Day 2/9/16: [2x EXP Coupon]x2 OR [Firestarter Coupon]x2
(NOT [Firestarter ring Coupon], [Firestarter Coupon]is a consumable item that can make current map become Burning Stage 10, and of course, disappears after use)
Day 3/17: [Pendant of the Spirit(7d)] OR [EXP Accumulation Potion]x2
Day 4: [Occult Cube]x10 OR [Bonus Occult Cube]x3
Day 5: [Spell Trace]x500 OR [20M Star Force Points]
(Star Force Points is part of my ideas about star force system, which will be mentioned later)
Day 6: [Special Medal of Honor] OR [Unique Circulator]
Day 7: [500 Reward Points Token] OR [100M Star Force Points]
Day 8: [Mastery Book Set] OR [Hyper Stat Reset Scroll]x2
(You can use a Hyper Stat Reset Scroll to reset your Hyper Stats without paying 10M meso)
Day 10/19: [Wild Totem Coupon] OR [Storm Growth Potion]
Day 11: [Powerful Rebirth Flame] OR [50M Star Force Points]
Day 12/23: [Selective 8 Slot Coupon] OR [50M Star Force Points]
Day 13: [Character Slot Expansion Coupon] OR [24h Legion Boost Coupon]
(It's a coupon that double your Legion Coin income for the next 24 hours, except it doesn't work for Legion daily quests)
Day 14: [Red Cube] OR [Master Craftsman's Cube]x8
Day 18: [Miracle Circulator] OR [Mu Gong's Guaranteed Medal of Honor]x5
(Transferable within account)
Day 20: [Trait Increase Potion] OR [100M Star Force Points]
Day 21: [1000 Reward Points Token] OR [200M Star Force Points]
Day 22: [2x Drop Coupon] OR [Nodestone]x10 OR [Arcane River Droplet Stone]
Day 24: [Mysterious Meso Pouch] OR [Mysterious Nodestone Box] OR [Labyrinth Arcane Symbol Box]
Day 25: [Eternal Rebirth Flame] OR [200M Star Force Points]
Day 26: [Epic Potential Scroll 50%] OR [Pure Equip Enhancement Scroll] OR [100M Star Force Points]
Day 27: [Bonus Potential Cube] OR [Pure Clean Slate Scroll 100%]
Day 28: [Black Cube] OR [Unique Potential Scroll 30%]

Althought the meso is getting more and more expensive in Scania, the cost for making an equipment didn't change too much. Cubes in Cash Shop are always the same price, and Powerful Rebirth Flame or Armor Prime Scrolls are always equivalent to around 150-175 maple points or 6000-7000 maple points (Based on the exchange rate on Scania's recent Meso Market). The only problem is the Meso become so expensive that making a 22 star gear costs significantly more expensive than before, that's why I come up with the idea of "Star Force Points".

How to get them?
Get it from Pollo and Fritto's Reward bag. (2M-500M Star Force Points, Depending on the bag's level and your luck)
Hunting "Monsters near your level range". (Low drop rate, 1M-100M Star Force Points each)
Completing All Daily Quests from Vanishing Journey to Esfera. (5M Star Force Points for each region)
Clear Monster Park. (2M per clear)
Buy it with Legion Coins.
Redeem it using Reward Points.
(Maybe?) Buy it with NX Prepaid, NX Credit or Maple Points.

How to use them?
You may choose to use Star Force Points to do the Star Force Enhancement instead of using meso. (Star Force Points can be moved to storage, just like meso)
The cost may be lower or higher for specific kinds of equipments.
Permanently Untradable(Such as Equipped Sweetwater Tattoo), Or only transferable within account: 10% cheaper than meso cost
Untradable(Items that can use scissors, or Items that's Untradable after Transaction): As same as the meso cost
Untradable Once Equipped, or items that can be traded unlimited times: 30% more expensive than meso cost

The pros of this method is players can enhance their equipments to 20~22 stars at a cheaper cost (Compare to buying a tons of meso on the meso market every day), so it should also have some cons, which is the cost of safeguarding your equipmenmt between 15-17 stars will cost triple instead of double.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited July 2020
    The idea of fairy bros is quite interesting. There's atleast some rewards which aren't really that intimidating (mastery books after finishing your 1st 5 chars, slot coupons with full slots etc.) so it would be nice to get some extra things.
    That sf system wouldn't really help since another "currency" would just complicate things and well with those rates it would still take several weeks to get enough points for 20*+. And that wouldn't fix the meso problem since ppl are now preferring RMT (real money trade) over meso since noone seems to have meso.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2020
    i want the expansion slots to be transferable .