[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Double Miracle Time

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please change DMT and cube sales into a 24 hour so not everyone is on at the same time. I don't see a reason as to why this isn't a thing especially given Nexon's track record of having non-existent servers.
RchrMicaliciousHeeroOfLightWONDERGUYKhourandetexTurtlesRockRainbowYiffKavynaSlicedTime

Comments

• MicaliciousMicalicious
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2020
    Nexon staff is too incompetent to implement something as simple as this.
    HeeroOfLightWONDERGUYSlicedTime
  • nobodydudenobodydude
    Reactions: 320
    edited July 2020
    50 minutes pass dmt.. can't even login.
    HeeroOfLightWONDERGUY
  • HeeroOfLightHeeroOfLight
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2020
    DMT? More like double id logged in time
    WONDERGUY
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited July 2020
    One hour of trying, not a single cube, for the love of god fix your servers or make this event 24hours.
  • ZweiterZweiter
    Reactions: 100
    Agreed, this is utterly ridiculous, I have spent the past 22 minutes trying to just get past character select. There is absolutely no reason why we should have to suffer trying to participate in a very limited event because every is trying to s
  • Jay28sonJay28son
    Reactions: 100
    I second this
  • VryaVrya
    Reactions: 300
    Me neither... 6 minutes past DMT.. says im still logged in... but im not
  • lolaflezlolaflez
    Reactions: 120
    Yep, I and about 80% of my guildies who were online in discord were complaining about this issue. It's absolutely ridiculous. I'd like to see numbers about how many people quit maplestory after a DMT out of sheer frustration. Y I K E S.
  • ywingsywings
    Just done with second DMT slot. Nothing. You need to CC to get one cube in, then another 20 minutes to CC and another cube. Literally unplayable.
  • RainbowYiffRainbowYiff
    Reactions: 985
    edited July 2020
    Big agree