[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2020 DMT Suggestions, Feedback and Request

Comments

• NarogNarog
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited July 2020
    24hour DMT is the only possible way of compensation
    HeeroOfLightTitoKR
  • TheTacoManTheTacoMan
    Reactions: 640
    Would 24 hours of DMT even be so bad?
    HeeroOfLightiLikeRichClo
  • GodythisGodythis
    Reactions: 210
    Imagine being able to play.

Unable to buy cubes due to crash shop, then when you finally get them for the next time slot EVERYTHING CEASES TO WORK. Only to have EVERYONE who failed to make the first two time slots FLOOD the last time slot. Nice.

What's Nexon gonna do? Nothing again right because who cares about the players???
    RainbowYiff
  • HongjeiHongjei
    Reactions: 310
    this is freaking unbelievable, 1st session there's no discounted cubes where it should be on sale 30 minutes before teh DMT
    2nd session it's impossible to cube and can't even login properly - can't even move when you relog
    IcyMei
  • RainbowYiffRainbowYiff
    Reactions: 985
    edited July 2020
    No compensation will make up for the countless opportunities lost after weeks of saving mesos, other than a second DMT that works correctly.
    IcyMei
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited July 2020
    Hongjei wrote: »
    this is freaking unbelievable, 1st session there's no discounted cubes where it should be on sale 30 minutes before teh DMT
    2nd session it's impossible to cube and can't even login properly - can't even move when you relog
    There actually were discounted cubes the first time around, it's just NOBODY could load into the goddamn cash shop to actually buy them

• MeresedesMeresedes
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2020
    hahahahaha this GMS is a joke...
  • AirtomAirtom
    Reactions: 820
    edited July 2020
    EXTEND THE EVENT!!! Make it 24 hours!!! this is horrible
    HeeroOfLight
  • EikaheEikahe
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited July 2020
    Hey, where are all of the loyal forum posters to come defend their precious baby of a company? (:
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2020
    I just tried tyo get 1 cube , i clicked cashshop , took ages before it even got me in [ and NO it wasn;t my connection ] , but nothing happend , then the game just crashed , got message I was already logged in , so I just closed game completly .
    After checking my inventory on the moment the DMT was already over I noticed it took my 22 mil mesos but no cube to be found anywhere .
    I know they won;t refund my mesos so yeah not even gonna give it another try , fact as read here and in game it was a complete disaster .
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2020
    I empathize with the other posters on this thread. Cubing an item would take 5 - 10 minutes. It was time-consuming and inefficient, a slap in the face for people who wanted to have a good time, log on, and cube with the community. Personally, I've saved up resources from the last 2 months, and cubed 10 times these last two miracle times. I won't be able to make it to the 3rd because of a family event. I feel sad and tired. I hope that folk from Nexon who view these threads can consider another miracle time, perhaps this Wednesday or extend cube durations and make it next weekend as well.
    IcyMei
  • KrownopKrownop
    Reactions: 825
    edited July 2020
    I can't wait for 4 2x exp compensation.
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited July 2020
    Krownop wrote: »
    I can't wait for 4 2x exp compensation.
    2x coupons is going a bit overboard, we'll be lucky If we get 15 minute 1.5x coupons

Krownop
  • HeeroOfLightHeeroOfLight
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2020
    Drakeos99 wrote: »
    ^ as title say give us a Bebe box to make up and maybe extra day for DMT ???

A Bebe box is a slap to the face. People wanted an event not a box.
    IcyMei
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    My bucks it's going to be a couple Master Craftsman's Cube and call it a day.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited July 2020
    As a reboot player and a player among ms I think reboot had an issue today that needs to be addressed. I want to let all reboot players know we are here with them and support justice for their issue today.

I think a lot of stuff been happening and would like to hear about it and some solutions as I don't really know what Nexon doing. I hope we can solve it soon and hope something happens as free to win is great ;)
    RainbowYiffIcyMei
  • DevilsAdvocateDevilsAdvocate
    Reactions: 120
    edited July 2020
    Simply put, I cannot support this game if I can't play it.

This event proved to me that when it matters, the game will fail. How can I justify spending time and money on something that breaks immediately?
    Am I wrong for having this opinion? DMT was a huge waste of time in my opinion (not to mention you see the chat full of all people who get successes, only adding to the frustration).

What do you guys think. Is this DMT event acceptable? I genuinely am not sure how to justify spending any NX after today.
    RainbowYiffIcyMei
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited July 2020
    Round 3 is officially fail yet reboot is asking for compensation from all cubes that been used/spent
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited July 2020
    Drakeos99 wrote: »
    Round 3 is officially fail yet reboot is asking for compensation from all cubes that been used/spent

I totally Agree...
    Ryugen
  • RyugenRyugen
    Reactions: 400
    edited July 2020
    Login servers too full can't even login... MS should remove the buffs in the chat, and make day long DMT,