[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

DMT

RainbowYiffRainbowYiff
Reactions: 985
edited July 2020 in General Chat
The Double Miracle Time event has basically not worked for the vast majority of players on the Reboot server, the first hour I spent the entire time trying to buy cubes, and I could not. The second hour I spent the entire time trying to use my cubes, and I could not. Neither could hardly anyone else on the server. The third and last hour was the same too.

I kindly urge the Nexon team to fix these issues, and change dmt to be a full 24 hours instead of 1 hour blocks to prevent over crowding.

No compensation will make up for the countless opportunities lost after weeks of saving mesos, other than a second DMT that works correctly.
Bobwasnothere
  1. Should DMT be extended for a full 24 hours?27 votes
    1. Yes
       96% (26 votes)
    2. No
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• RaySummersRaySummers
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2020
    I agree.. this isn't an event by any means. It's completely stressful and ruins the game experience. A full 24 hours would allow all players to actually access the game and reduce the pressure on the servers in those specific 3 hours.
  • KevinYipKevinYip
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    I've spent the entire hour just to login into the game and guess what? cube 1 time then log off, reopen the client and then re-cube repeated 30 times already and i'm running out of time.
  • EXPstarEXPstar
    Reactions: 130
    I got to cube only once and now it forever ruined my game because that one cube potential screen is forever on my maple and I can't even play the game. Tried to relog to hopefully fix it, but then I couldn't log in for the whole time due to server overload and now the next day the cubed potential screen is still there so i can never play this game until fixed. Way to go Nexon even after 15 years the worst server and coded game ever.