[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation for DMT...

pat159pat159
Reactions: 1,090
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So we are waiting for your announcement of a compensation for what you called "double miracle time". I'm guessing the "miracle" part was that using a cube during that 1 hour time frame was considered a miracle. Trust me we were all expecting a pretty bad result already but this... just wow.... I'm amazed you actually managed to fail this badly.

Now a full refund for the cubes or a completely stable DMT where we can actually use our cubes is pretty much the bare minimum you can do as an acceptable compensation. Looking forward to seeing what you will respond and announce.
TurtlesRockvenshiniLikeRichClo

Comments

• noobboinoobboi
    Reactions: 940
    edited July 2020
    Agreed. I am playing in reboot server and I don't want stupid boxes for compensation. I want DMT hours extending like a full day.
    RainbowYiffvenshiniLikeRichClopat159