[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic Fix

KungfuheeroKungfuheero
Reactions: 920
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Suggestion to change the mech transition upon respawning from death. When bossing I respawn from death outside of my suit. By the time I get to suit back up, I am trapped in a web of death. Please change the respawn back into the suit of armor so I can survive.

Comments

• CashMoneyCashMoney
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2020
    I think the mechanical suit is a buff so it'll have to fall under the same "buff" mechanics as the rest of your skills. Have you tried using a buff freezer and seeing if you respawn with the suit on?
    Kungfuheero
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Spirit of Freedom grants up to 8 seconds of invincibility when you respawn. Additionally, you should macro your transformation with Perfect Armor so you can immediately rejoin with little issue.
    Kungfuheero
  • BobbyWeaveBobbyWeave
    Reactions: 1,615
    edited July 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    Additionally, you should macro your transformation with Perfect Armor so you can immediately rejoin with little issue.

Perfect armor is an entirely useless ability and casting it introduces a short delay during which other skills can't be used. It's better, and safer, to use either Humanoid Mech or Tank Mech then immediately jump to cancel the transformation animation and get the movement from jumping. After that you're free to use Mechanic Dash to dodge attacks from bosses.

Nexon America would never make a change to fix this so it's easier to just get used to the way it is.
    Kungfuheero