[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thanks nexon dmt was awesome.

AllowedAllowed
Reactions: 1,045
edited July 2020 in General Chat
The dmt was awesome thanks nexon got my hat to legendary with 3+ skill level(which i needed as i am Beast Tamer main)

and also got 6 other items to legendary and 2 to unqiue.

Comments

• ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited July 2020
    Well for some of us.. We couldn't cube.
    WONDERGUY
  • RainbowYiffRainbowYiff
    Reactions: 985
    edited July 2020
    Well for some of us.. We couldn't cube.

Basically no one could cube, anyone who got to cube is in an extreme minority.
    WONDERGUY
  • RaySummersRaySummers
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2020
    It was horrible. It took 3-5 mins to cc once and then I could use 1 cube. Took me 1.5 hours to use about 23 cubes.. that's probably better than a lot of people but then again during ordinary circumstances it would take less than 2 minutes to do the same.. lol
    WONDERGUY
  • AllowedAllowed
    edited July 2020
    i am in EU server and pretty much anyone could cube there.

so yea it was a good dmt for me and many others.

not sure which server you guys are but if you couldn't cube i am sorry.
  • ClistenesClistenes
    Reactions: 625
    No one in NA reboot could cube. I hope nx give us another day or a compensation for that awful experience
    WONDERGUY
  • PoreoticsPoreotics
    Reactions: 330
    edited July 2020
    Allowed wrote: »

This guy's clearly just trolling all the Na reboot players that are trying to get compensation. It's very obviously clear that only NA reboot was screwed over from dmt since every other server did not half even half the players Na Reboot had on during the dmt and thus didn't have the lag issue reboot had. Anyone glancing at any forums can see there was an issue with dmt for Reboot.
    SnickyWONDERGUY
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2020
    There always be folks who enjoy the misery of others . Like this dude is exact same . Just ignore and not even respond to him if ever see that name Allowed around the forum anymore takes his fun away . He prolly be such dude that watch one have a bad accident and film it and post on social media to have a laugh and saying "glad wasn;t me ".
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020
    another boredphine wanabe
    just like with the kanna kish "balance" nerf.... like thank you nexon long live 2pc meta and more powerfull-broken kanna farming we ever seen

on the actual sad side...
    there is so many DMT suggestions made last few years on forum and reddit not a single one of them got considered (maybe not even seen by nexonNA )
    even MSEA let the crafted cubes to work, 1 small thing that many asked for and for sure made positive change why GMS still makes big deal out if it ?

meanwhile DMT was like this last few years, 2x events same lag , new year store not reset every year...
    and many other things we just get used as they are and nexon will continue with their PR excuses
  • AllowedAllowed
    edited July 2020
    Snicky wrote: »
    There always be folks who enjoy the misery of others . Like this dude is exact same . Just ignore and not even respond to him if ever see that name Allowed around the forum anymore takes his fun away . He prolly be such dude that watch one have a bad accident and film it and post on social media to have a laugh and saying "glad wasn;t me ".

ooh sure i not allowed to express my opinions or things that went good because people like you always want others to say how trash a company is blablabla

please do it so i dont have to see ur name either.
  • AllowedAllowed
    edited July 2020
    Poreotics wrote: »

This guy's clearly just trolling all the Na reboot players that are trying to get compensation. It's very obviously clear that only NA reboot was screwed over from dmt since every other server did not half even half the players Na Reboot had on during the dmt and thus didn't have the lag issue reboot had. Anyone glancing at any forums can see there was an issue with dmt for Reboot.

You fault for playing reboot in the firts place not mine.

Reboot is trash anyway.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020
    because people like you always want others to say how trash a company is blablabla

Reboot is trash anyway.
    i see quality trolling
    ok you advanced to boredphine level good job
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    Poreotics wrote: »

Reboot is trash anyway.

that was completly unnecessary.
    WONDERGUYWesleyx3