[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast tamer rework was great!!

mapler7mapler7
Reactions: 340
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Thanks Nexon. The Beast tamer rework was a huge success in my eyes. Critter crossing is so fun to use, and boosts my damage by so much!!!!!
I just wanted to say keep up the great work. I for one (as a non-beast tamer main) am very happy with the rework. I hope you can rework it again later to fix some of the other issues (like how all skills +1 is useful for beast tamer rather than being useless as it is for every other class in the game).

Comments

• AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited July 2020
    mapler7 wrote: »
    Thanks Nexon. The Beast tamer rework was a huge success in my eyes. Critter crossing is so fun to use, and boosts my damage by so much!!!!!
    I just wanted to say keep up the great work. I for one (as a non-beast tamer main) am very happy with the rework. I hope you can rework it again later to fix some of the other issues (like how all skills +1 is useful for beast tamer rather than being useless as it is for every other class in the game).

They only should either lower the cooldown or up the duration.
  • mapler7mapler7
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2020
    Allowed wrote: »
    mapler7 wrote: »

They only should either lower the cooldown or up the duration.

I think they should lower the duration to make it feel more impactful as a burst skill. 60 seconds is longer than needed for p3 lucid, i think 30seconds would be great!!! The class is already very strong as is. The bear trumpet covers large area of map. Very strong class.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2020
    Are you trolling?
    WONDERGUY
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited July 2020
    I actually really like my beast tamer. Plan on leveling him all the way to 210.