[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast tamer rework was great!!

mapler7mapler7
Reactions: 340
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Thanks Nexon. The Beast tamer rework was a huge success in my eyes. Critter crossing is so fun to use, and boosts my damage by so much!!!!!
I just wanted to say keep up the great work. I for one (as a non-beast tamer main) am very happy with the rework. I hope you can rework it again later to fix some of the other issues (like how all skills +1 is useful for beast tamer rather than being useless as it is for every other class in the game).

Comments

• AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2020
    mapler7 wrote: »
    Thanks Nexon. The Beast tamer rework was a huge success in my eyes. Critter crossing is so fun to use, and boosts my damage by so much!!!!!
    I just wanted to say keep up the great work. I for one (as a non-beast tamer main) am very happy with the rework. I hope you can rework it again later to fix some of the other issues (like how all skills +1 is useful for beast tamer rather than being useless as it is for every other class in the game).

They only should either lower the cooldown or up the duration.
  • mapler7mapler7
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2020
    Allowed wrote: »
    mapler7 wrote: »

They only should either lower the cooldown or up the duration.

I think they should lower the duration to make it feel more impactful as a burst skill. 60 seconds is longer than needed for p3 lucid, i think 30seconds would be great!!! The class is already very strong as is. The bear trumpet covers large area of map. Very strong class.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 2,840
    edited July 2020
    Are you trolling?
    WONDERGUY
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited July 2020
    I actually really like my beast tamer. Plan on leveling him all the way to 210.