[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

ANOTHER Thread About Nebulites

forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
Reactions: 2,815
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Has anyone else noticed the ever increasing rarity and cost of Nebulites? I really don't have the time or patience to get in depth on this topic once again. I know that right now there is the Philosopher book event going on but in order to get Nebulites from that, one is required to pay real life money. There has to be better ways to attain Nebulites other than having to spend real money on them. Nexon, this isn't the first, second, or fifth thread regarding Nebulites... there have been many threads and I have yet to see anything being done about this. There have been MANY suggestions regarding what can be done to better the game as far as Nebulites are concerned. If the plan is to ninja-remove all the Nebulites when the migration process goes through, just please let us know. Because honestly that's what I feel is gonna happen.

Do you guys think Nexon should be working on improving this? Are things fine the way they are now(where in scania crappy A rank nebs sell for almost 500mil each and 4% all stats around 8-10bil)? Post what your thoughts are

Comments

• DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    Nebulite system does need a rework but it's not an emergency. People who aren't even extremely funded (2mil range+) shouldn't even be concerned about nebulites. Equipping 4% all stat nebs to all you equips would cost near 150+ bil at current rates, and is one of the last things someone should be doing, alongside priming their heart(s).
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    All I can say is Nexon doesn't really take suggestions and come up with their own solutions. Look what happened to the market. Nebulites inflated to what you said (10b?)

Nexon should consider helping players who don't have funds than hide the best nebulites behind Philosopher books etc. They should demolish the system and replace it something other versions have if they don't plan on fixing Nebulites.

The idea of seeing your potential before applying it to your items sound broken especially decent skills to work gloves. Why do Nebulites clog of setup? Why is removal so painful and costly to remove? Less than 10% of the total Nebulites are used as the majority are DEF, HP, MP Face, and other junk. Nebulites are either worthless or unaffordable which is disgusting.

Why couldn't Nexon have something useful for us drop from majority of bosses and give us same 4% stat or more without paying a dime? Does anyone miss the above average items with 1 stat higher than normal. Yes, I am talking Flames of rebirth, again. There are only 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, eternal and powerful flames for 8 flames that stack nicely like potions; not 300+ types. Even if the white dotted items cannot be flamed by boss flames, I am still happy of the idea of reflaming the item with your own crafted flame. It would be exciting to see a lvl 80 boot come with some stray stats or 4% DEX before potential and scrolling. It would be nice to see item variations, power boost to players (not the casual players or impatient players who quit the game if they aren't having fun), and to provide items that can help players make mesos and promote a more active community.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/683/request-can-we-get-additional-options-please/p1
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/6054#Comment_6054

edited November 2016
    There he goes again kek.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I prefer they put flames over nebulite, yet i just think it's easyer to put nebs rank S and revamp to make at least up to neb A more viable to unfundend players.
    This already was brought up so i don't need to repeat it.
    Flames help a lot new players and give a good movement to the economy, as someone who played some in EMS, it really does help, you can stick to a eqp for a while and in a way you have more options of equipments to use.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

All I can say is Nexon doesn't really take suggestions and come up with their own solutions. Look what happened to the market. Nebulites inflated to what you said (10b?)

Nexon should consider helping players who don't have funds than hide the best nebulites behind Philosopher books etc. They should demolish the system and replace it something other versions have if they don't plan on fixing Nebulites.

The idea of seeing your potential before applying it to your items sound broken especially decent skills to work gloves. Why do Nebulites clog of setup? Why is removal so painful and costly to remove? Less than 10% of the total Nebulites are used as the majority are DEF, HP, MP Face, and other junk. Nebulites are either worthless or unaffordable which is disgusting.

Why couldn't Nexon have something useful for us drop from majority of bosses and give us same 4% stat or more without paying a dime? Does anyone miss the above average items with 1 stat higher than normal. Yes, I am talking Flames of rebirth, again. There are only 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, eternal and powerful flames for 8 flames that stack nicely like potions; not 300+ types. Even if the white dotted items cannot be flamed by boss flames, I am still happy of the idea of reflaming the item with your own crafted flame. It would be exciting to see a lvl 80 boot come with some stray stats or 4% DEX before potential and scrolling. It would be nice to see item variations, power boost to players (not the casual players or impatient players who quit the game if they aren't having fun), and to provide items that can help players make mesos and promote a more active community.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/683/request-can-we-get-additional-options-please/p1

I agree with everything you said except additional options.... yes, I do want it. But for some reason, Nexon has already reapetedly confirmed that we will not get them. Whether it's for a good reason that we do not know about yet or for no good reason at all, we have to accept their decision for now.

Nebulites, however, need a lot of work.

@DepressedAran it does not matter whether it's a 4% all stat neb or a 1% all stat neb, they are all extremely hard to obtain and purchase. And there is no order in which players are to upgrade their gear. Even though strategically there are smarter ways to do so, everyone is free to do things how they please.
    edited November 2016
    forumsareannoying

@DepressedAran it does not matter whether it's a 4% all stat neb or a 1% all stat neb, they are all extremely hard to obtain and purchase. And there is no order in which players are to upgrade their gear. Even though strategically there are smarter ways to do so, everyone is free to do things how they please.
    Nebulite Boxes drop quite commonly from boss and monsters during 2x exp/drop, it's just A %4 nebs that are overpriced and rare, there are a few 3% nebs around but no one will buy them unless they are real cheap. Nebulite boxes cost about 4mil each so, if people want to gamble just a few mil that's fine.

There is no rule that people should upgrade their gear in one particular order, but there is a logical process and cost-effective way. Or are you going to argue with me that someone who is barely funded wants to buy a 25% boss (0 / 2 slots) or 4% all stat neb (0 /21 or 22 slots) when the cost of one 4% all stat neb could get boost their range ten-fold by buying a full set of clean CRAs or a Tyrant belt, glove depending on class or shoes.

With the current system, nebs doesn't affect 95% of the playerbase. They are not cost-effective and quite luxury, like bonus pots, apart from the rng of cubing. Obviously a person with 20k+ stat is going to benefit so much more than someone with 5k main stat. Neb system definitely needs a rework but it's not needed right now especially when 5th job is coming and people can get some free range through cores.

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

Nexon NA already said no multiple times, stop posting this in threads not about AO.

I can really see why artasi didnt want you contacting him on his more personal channels
    forumsareannoying
    edited November 2016
    DepressedAran

Nebulite Boxes drop quite commonly from boss and monsters during 2x exp/drop, it's just A %4 nebs that are overpriced and rare, there are a few 3% nebs around but no one will buy them unless they are real cheap. Nebulite boxes cost about 4mil each so, if people want to gamble just a few mil that's fine.

There is no rule that people should upgrade their gear in one particular order, but there is a logical process and cost-effective way. Or are you going to argue with me that someone who is barely funded wants to buy a 25% boss (0 / 2 slots) or 4% all stat neb (0 /21 or 22 slots) when the cost of one 4% all stat neb could get boost their range ten-fold by buying a full set of clean CRAs or a Tyrant belt, glove depending on class or shoes.

With the current system, nebs doesn't affect 95% of the playerbase. They are not cost-effective and quite luxury, like bonus pots, apart from the rng of cubing. Obviously a person with 20k+ stat is going to benefit so much more than someone with 5k main stat. Neb system definitely needs a rework but it's not needed right now especially when 5th job is coming and people can get some free range through cores.

First of all, Nebulite boxes do NOT drop commonly if you have to say it is during 2x. Secondly, it is NOT just 4% all stat nebs that are overpriced and rare. I don't know if you play in a different server other than Scania, and I apologize if you do because I only know about Scania's market. But even a simple 2% B neb, which is neither great not bad, can be seen in FM for sale at about 500mil.... for just ONE. Maybe you have a lot of money in game and this is not a lot for you, but for the average player, it is a lot of money to spend on just 1 neb that is mediocre at best. Actually I just checked in Maple FM and there is only ONE 2% stat neb in fm being sold for, wait for it, 500mil.

Personally, I would much rather buy a bunch of 2% nebs for my equips instead of spending hundreds of millions, or billions of mesos trying to cube for nice pot since nebs are guaranteed to give you the stats you want(considering you buy the relevant stat for your class). Not being able to find nebs for sale or having a way to farm to get your own really limits ALL players. Whether it's a new player looking for a 1% stat neb or a veteran player looking for a 4% all stat neb. Basically it pushes players to go for things that are RNG... that require gambling and possibly purchasing NX. Anyways that's not the point. Like I said, people are entitled to enhance their equips the way they want to whether it's cost-effective or not.

I just looked C nebs on Maple FM and wow. 1% stat sold for 70mil and the only other one is for sale at 200mil! If you really don't think this Nebulite situation isn't getting out of hand then you clearly do not play this game enough to know how broken the Nebulite system is. Or simply don't care about it because you do not depend nor have interest in it. Don't take my word for it, go on and check for all the C, B, and A nebs in maple fm for Scania. Maybe I'm wrong for assuming this but, if they are this scarce in Scania, which is the most populated server, just imagine how bad others have it.
    edited November 2016
    forumsareannoying

First of all, Nebulite boxes do NOT drop commonly if you have to say it is during 2x.
    Which means they are common enough.
    forumsareannoying

Secondly, it is NOT just 4% all stat nebs that are overpriced and rare. I don't know if you play in a different server other than Scania, and I apologize if you do because I only know about Scania's market. But even a simple 2% B neb, which is neither great not bad, can be seen in FM for sale at about 500mil.... for just ONE. Maybe you have a lot of money in game and this is not a lot for you, but for the average player, it is a lot of money to spend on just 1 neb that is mediocre at best. Actually I just checked in Maple FM and there is only ONE 2% stat neb in fm being sold for, wait for it, 500mil.
    "but for the average player." Kek, there is your problem.
    forumsareannoying

Anyways that's not the point. Like I said, people are entitled to enhance their equips the way they want to whether it's cost-effective or not.
    There are many ways someone should increase their range like link skills, character cards, star forcing, spell tracing and potentials. Potentials then Spell trace is probably the biggest factors, not to mention that getting the desired potential for all your equips will consume the most time and money in the journey to the 2mil-2mil no clown. If an unfunded or average player wants to spend 5-9 bil for a single A stat neb they can, because he or she is likely a moron. And 99% they bought their meso from players with real money or sold NX.
    forumsareannoying

I just looked C nebs on Maple FM and wow. 1% stat sold for 70mil and the only other one is for sale at 200mil!
    70 mil is nothing, and Maplestory having an extremely broken and inflated economy is nothing new thanks to hackers and dupers.
    forumsareannoying

If you really don't think this Nebulite situation isn't getting out of hand then you clearly do not play this game enough to know how broken the Nebulite system is. Or simply don't care about it because you do not depend nor have interest in it.
    The nebulite system is not broken lmao, although there are a lot of things that can be improved. Prices for nebs are more expensive in Scania than Windia. Yet they still get sold for 7-9bil. Why? Because the top >1% of the players are the demographic who benefit the most out of an extra 4% stat and it's a viable option for them (they can afford it).

Most of your points basically come down to how the Nebulite system should be (being accessible for all players), while i'm just talking about the current state of nebs. Repeat after me. With the current system, nebs doesn't affect 95% of the playerbase. They are not cost-effective and considered luxury.

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016

The boot that Coppersan shown in his video is impressive and is on par with those 4% Nebulites. The version of flames should be scissorless and be spammable like he said. To show how abundant flames were, I still have Goon Lim's video killing almost all the bosses to show that do drop flames without drop gear.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJdMZ_3L48jYHIXqImyMBk-HVPYgrLHnBlc292F4qPQ/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a more current chart of bosses and the flames they drop. Some conclusions I draw from this is that a majority of bosses drop 110 flames and can be soloed or be easily grouped killed like Pink Bean and Horntail. If Flames gives better same rewards as nebs and are very common, would it better to swap Nebulites for Flames? The only Nebulites without substitutes are the decent skills and the boss nebs. The most interesting thing I am looking into if we can get craftable flames as well. It would be nice for a change if the best flames were from crafting and not from Gachapon.
  • ZephyrusSpringZephyrusSpring
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer, stop! Just stop!
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    DepressedAran

Nebulite system does need a rework but it's not an emergency. People who aren't even extremely funded (2mil range+) shouldn't even be concerned about nebulites. Equipping 4% all stat nebs to all you equips would cost near 150+ bil at current rates, and is one of the last things someone should be doing, alongside priming their heart(s).
    Except that you are wrong. Nebulites were never intended to be something that only the super funded players would focus on. The entire system was designed (albeit poorly) around progression. It was designed as a system where you would start with Nebs as you got them, and work up to better nebs over time. The mere fact that players have this mentality of "don't touch nebs until you are done with everything else" shows just how flawed and broken the implementation of them really is.

Nebs are supposed to be something that not only is accessible to everyone, but that everyone will want to use. Unfortunately it failed in that regard for multiple reasons, not least of which are

* Gear progression in this game is fucked up, most players don't even really start worrying about their gear until they are level 150 and can afford cRA. Almost no incentive to upgrade gear before that because it isn't even needed due to repeated nerfs to mobs and buffs to players (in the form of inflated stats, link skills, character cards, better skills etc...)

* It costs NX to remove a neb from a piece of equipment. Creating a huge disincentive to use any nebs on your gear until you have the BiS neb

* Most nebs are utter trash. All D rank nebs are useless, all flat stat increasing nebs are worthless, a lot of redundant nebs, still have accuracy and avoid nebs afaik

* Way too hard to upgrade nebs considering the limited supply that you get from normal gameplay. And by hard I just mean the tier up chances aren't great from C to B rank, and even if they were you are not very likely to get a good B neb due to point #3
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

Except that you are wrong. Nebulites were never intended to be something that only the super funded players would focus on.
    It seems no matter how many times i say it, it just falls on deafs ears. I don't care whether it was intended to do this or that, right now the current system serves viable only to the most extremely funded.
    gamechanger

The mere fact that players have this mentality of "don't touch nebs until you are done with everything else" shows just how flawed and broken the implementation of them really is.
    It simply reveals that their implementation of nebs didn't align with their goal. Which really can be solved by number of options, and hopefully not Flames and the other crap that a few people are forcing.

There is nothing wrong with that mentality when it's in fact reality. There is objectively nothing that costs more than filling every slot with top A nebs, unless 15 starforcing Tyrant equips. And guess which one will likely to boost your range more if you are low or even medium funded.
    gamechanger

* Gear progression in this game is fucked up, most players don't even really start worrying about their gear until they are level 150 and can afford cRA. Almost no incentive to upgrade gear before that because it isn't even needed due to repeated nerfs to mobs and buffs to players (in the form of inflated stats, link skills, character cards, better skills etc...)
    Mostly due to leveling becoming a joke, almost every quest content below 120 are obsolete when you can level up to 150 in a few hours with burning event. Early game is almost nonexistent unlike in the old MS when most players were 2nd job.

CRA is still considered end-game because Nexon is so smart and didn't make an Absolab Top and Bottom. When will they learn that Overalls are redundant because of potential system.
    edited November 2016
    @DepressedAran please just stop posting on my thread. You sound like you have no experience when it comes to market prices and basically anything about Nebulites. You use exaggerated phrases such as "95% of the population..." or "99% of the population..." when in reality you don't know what % of the population does what. You call people who decide to focus on Nebulites first "morons". Seriously? Who are you to decide how players should play the game? If you have nothing reasonable to say or can't admit that you're wrong then just skip past this thread. You say that the current system is flawed on some posts but then appear to be compliant with the current system

"There is nothing wrong with that mentality when it's in fact reality." Is it? Is it in fact reality simply because you believe it is for you?

"There is objectively nothing that costs more than filling every slot with top A neb" oh yeah? So cubing for 30%main luk is cheaper than buying all the nebs you need? Cubing for 30% bpot is cheaper than buy all the nebs you need? Having bad luck and attempting 30+ prime scrolls just to finish 1 piece of armor or weapon is cheaper? Are you serious? Do you even Maple? Come on.... if you're going to say things that you claim are "facts" back them up with numbers, confirmation, and whatever else is relevant information. Otherwise, please disrupt a different thread. I actually would like nexon to view this thread and take it seriously.
    edited November 2016
    forumsareannoying

@DepressedAran please just stop posting on my thread. You sound like you have no experience when it comes to market prices and basically anything about Nebulites. You use exaggerated phrases such as "95% of the population..." or "99% of the population..." when in reality you don't know what % of the population does what. You call people who decide to focus on Nebulites first "morons". Seriously? Who are you to decide how players should play the game? If you have nothing reasonable to say or can't admit that you're wrong then just skip past this thread. You say that the current system is flawed on some posts but then appear to be compliant with the current system
    Exaggerated? lol. There are only a few % of current active players who have spent thousands on this game to increase their range. I can see this by looking at my World's Dojo boards and see who the 2-3 dozen players are, who can clear floor 41, and assume there are a dozen or 2 more on Scania and less in dead worlds.
    forumsareannoying

You call people who decide to focus on Nebulites first "morons". Seriously? Who are you to decide how players should play the game?
    Why don't you just quote the whole message instead of cherry-picking one lines? There is a logical and cost-effective method in item progression. Everyone agrees to this. People look for the the most cost-efficient ways for anything whether debating about buying bundles of red cubes vs black cubes to tier up during MT etc. As i've said for the 3rd time now, anyone can follow their own method of item progression. But a low or even medium range player is not going to benefit from a 4% stat neb or 25% boss neb than someone who is 5mil-5mil or 15mil range, where even just a 4% could -+100 raw stat points.

And if a low range player decides to spend 9bil on a single Neb, yeah he is a moron. Not very hard to understand Kappa.
    forumsareannoying

"There is nothing wrong with that mentality when it's in fact reality." Is it? Is it in fact reality simply because you believe it is for you?
    The reality of "don't touch nebs until you're done finishing or near perfecting your current gear" is valid. A single 4% all stat neb costs 7-9bil in Scania. It is not cost efficient at all. That's 1.75 - 2.25 bil per 1% stat lmao. And the guy i quoted even agrees that the current status of nebs is only viable to the most rich, despite whatever intentions Nebs were supposed to be.
    forumsareannoying

"There is objectively nothing that costs more than filling every slot with top A neb" oh yeah? So cubing for 30%main luk is cheaper than buying all the nebs you need? Cubing for 30% bpot is cheaper than buy all the nebs you need? Having bad luck and attempting 30+ prime scrolls just to finish 1 piece of armor or weapon is cheaper? Are you serious? Do you even Maple? Come on.... if you're going to say things that you claim are "facts" back them up with numbers, confirmation, and whatever else is relevant information. Otherwise, please disrupt a different thread. I actually would like nexon to view this thread and take it seriously.
    Why are you so triggered? Nebs are static and reliable. Cubes are completely rng and you can get 30% main stat on your first try. Obviously this won't happen, and the latest data dump on reddit predicts that you can get 30% stat within 2200 cubes. Which is a lot, but it's unpredictable that's what rng is. Why bother arguing about cubes when the number of cubes to get your perfect desired 3 lines could take an infinite amount.

Prime scrolls become cheap during Marvel, and the accessory and armor one costs around 700mil or a bit more. While Weapon primes at their cheapest are 900mil. Priming an equip is not expensive because of the prime scrolls itself, but the guardians and protection scrolls that have to be applied before each try. So perfecting a Weapon requires 10bil for the primes, and an unknown number of css, guardians and protections depending on how many times you fail. Priming an equip is much cheaper than filling all your slots with 4% stat nebs. Not to mention cube rates for potentials aren't effected by anything nor do we know the % chance of even tiering up vs primes scroll success rate that can be increased with level 100 dilligence and guild skill lel.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    This is devolving into a ridiculous shouting match very fast. Try to stay on topic and not be quote warriors
    forumsareannoying
    edited November 2016
    DepressedAran

Exaggerated? lol. There are only a few % of current active players who have spent thousands on this game to increase their range. I can see this by looking at my World's Dojo boards and see who the 2-3 dozen players are, who can clear floor 41, and assume there are a dozen or 2 more on Scania and less in dead worlds.
    I hope you enjoy this reply because it's the last time im wasting my time on you.

Again, you do not know what any % of people do. I could clear floor 41 if i wanted to(with ease) but i choose not to because I do not find dojo fun or meaningful to do and im sure others who are capable probably feel the same way. A great example is flag race... surely there are more than 100 guilds in the game right? However, there usually aren't a full 100 guilds in the rankings. Are you going to imply that is because there are less than 100 active guilds? Because the likely answer(to which i dont have the answer to since i don't pull random "facts" out of a hat) is that many people simply do not like to do flag race.
    DepressedAran

Why don't you just quote the whole message instead of cherry-picking one lines? There is a logical and cost-effective method in item progression. Everyone agrees to this. People look for the the most cost-efficient ways for anything whether debating about buying bundles of red cubes vs black cubes to tier up during MT etc. As i've said for the 3rd time now, anyone can follow their own method of item progression. But a low or even medium range player is not going to benefit from a 4% stat neb or 25% boss neb than someone who is 5mil-5mil or 15mil range, where even just a 4% could -+100 raw stat points.

Did you completely ignore the part where i said that it is not only about 4% all stat nebs? The only reason i mention 4% all stat nebs is because they are the most expensive and are a benchmark for how much a neb can cost. Did you completely ignore my MAIN POINT which was how scarce ALL nebs are? Did I, at any point at all, mention anything about the most optimal way to upgrade and obtain "perfect" gears? Because even though i agree with you(yes, if you're going for perfect gear, 4% all stat nebs are the LAST thing you do), this thread is not about that. If you seriously haven't realized that yet then it truly feels like you're just trolling me or you're lacking something that's preventing you from understanding the things I write.
    DepressedAran

The reality of "don't touch nebs until you're done finishing or near perfecting your current gear" is valid. A single 4% all stat neb costs 7-9bil in Scania. It is not cost efficient at all. That's 1.75 - 2.25 bil per 1% stat lmao. And the guy i quoted even agrees that the current status of nebs is only viable to the most rich, despite whatever intentions Nebs were supposed to be.
    Read the comment above ^ and read basically the entire thread again.
    DepressedAran

Why are you so triggered? Nebs are static and reliable. Cubes are completely rng and you can get 30% main stat on your first try. Obviously this won't happen, and the latest data dump on reddit predicts that you can get 30% stat within 2200 cubes. Which is a lot, but it's unpredictable that's what rng is. Why bother arguing about cubes when the number of cubes to get your perfect desired 3 lines could take an infinite amount.

Prime scrolls become cheap during Marvel, and the accessory and armor one costs around 700mil or a bit more. While Weapon primes at their cheapest are 900mil. Priming an equip is not expensive because of the prime scrolls itself, but the guardians and protection scrolls that have to be applied before each try. So perfecting a Weapon requires 10bil for the primes, and an unknown number of css, guardians and protections depending on how many times you fail. Priming an equip is much cheaper than filling all your slots with 4% stat nebs. Not to mention cube rates for potentials aren't effected by anything nor do we know the % chance of even tiering up vs primes scroll success rate that can be increased with level 100 dilligence and guild skill lel.
    Wouldn't you be annoyed if you decided to waste your time on the nexon forums posting a thread that will likely just get trolls commenting on it... and then you get a troll commenting on it? You say why bother with cubes when what you want might take an infinite amount... but for nebs, it's a finite amount. Regardless of what stat boosts you gain from them. No matter what, once you apply a neb, unless you
    1. get a 4% all stat neb
    2. nexon decides to add S-nebs or
    3. you decide to never upgrade from using whichever neb you apply(in case you get confused, this means that if a player has low ambitions, and wants to use a 2% stat neb FOREVER...) then
    you will never have to bother with upgrading your nebulite on that equip. (unlike getting 27% stat and later upgrading to 30% bcus 27% isnt "perfect" enough)

Still don't understand? Ok... So if MY goal is to put 2% luk nebs on all my equips, then it does not matter if i do that BEFORE or AFTER i finish all my other equips. The stats that the nebs give WILL CHANGE as you continue to upgrade. What does this mean? This means that even though the 2% nebs do not give me a big boost at the moment, as i continue to upgrade, the effects of the neb will increase as my gears become better. I could say the same thing if the neb was 1%, 2%, 3% or 4%. Although obviously elitists will go for 4% nebs, BUT ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT ABOUT ELITISTS, THIS IS ABOUT EVERYONE. EVERY. ONE. Not everyone wants to go for max range or cap damage. Some people simply want to be able to kill cra bosses or hmag and if 2% nebs is the way for them to go, then good for them right? ( before you say it's pointless to do this since you wont be able to kill the bossess with mediocre gear... I just want to say that i know multiple people who can solo all 4 cra bosses and don't even have 2-2mil range)

I do not need a lesson in how much priming can cost. I mentioned priming on my other comment to help you understand that RNG is not applied to nebullites and the boosts they give to players since you cannot change the effects of nebulites. But since you educated me(not really) with your cube comparison, i know you know about this. Yet i'm confused why you do not seem to understand my thread about ALL nebulites being scarce. The fact that they are "static and reliable" should be more than enough reason for nexon to make them more accessible to all players without the need to spend NX. I don't even want A-nebs to be easy to obtain, for all i care they can stay the same. But there is absolutely no reason why opening 100 nebulite boxes should only give you maybe 3 B-nebs and 20 useless C-nebs.

So yeah, I'm tired of this meaningless argument and i won't be replying to your next post.
    edited November 2016
    forumsareannoying

Did you completely ignore the part where i said that it is not only about 4% all stat nebs? The only reason i mention 4% all stat nebs is because they are the most expensive and are a benchmark for how much a neb can cost. Did you completely ignore my MAIN POINT which was how scarce ALL nebs are? Did I, at any point at all, mention anything about the most optimal way to upgrade and obtain "perfect" gears? Because even though i agree with you(yes, if you're going for perfect gear, 4% all stat nebs are the LAST thing you do), this thread is not about that. If you seriously haven't realized that yet then it truly feels like you're just trolling me or you're lacking something that's preventing you from understanding the things I write.

kek. So you quote me, who initially and only focused about 4% all stat nebs because they're the most expensive and desirable, then you go on a tangent using mental gymnastics that people can fund however they like and Make Nebulites Great Again. Calling me a troll is a stretch.
This discussion has been closed.