[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Channel 1/fm crashing

KonariKonari
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Crash

Brief bug summary: If you change channels, for example channel 2 to channel 1, it results in a crash. If you're already in channel 1 and you're in the Free Market, you crash if you enter Fm1. You'll also crash if you're on channel 1, Fm2 and try to change rooms to Fm1. There was also a point where you tried to get into Fm2, and you'd still crash.

Character name: Kirumi

Character level: 212

Character job: Wild Hunter

World name: Arcania/GRAZED

Date and time of the incident: November 4, 2016 around 1a.m. Hawaii Time

Comments

• こころこころ
    Reactions: 635
    edited November 2016
    This was happening to Free Market rooms 1 and 2 earlier and now seems to be happening to other rooms too.

Can some GMs come and investigate please? It's been incredibly annoying.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2016
    Bera reporting in can confirm when going into FM 1, Channel 1, will cause client to crash and distinguish something along the lines of Error 38, end of File.

Character: Ohayo, with a ^ sign above the second "o" (too lazy to copy paste sorry)
    World: Bera
    Level: 10
    Occurance: 11/5/2016 around 3 20 AM CST.
  • ColourizeColourize
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2016
    In addition, crashing occurs when you would try to enter channel 1 after logging in and choosing what world you want. I don't know why other channels work perfectly fine.

Character: Colourize
    World: GRAZED - Renegades
    Level: 169? (I don't remember, I just got back)
    Time of Incident: 7:05 A.M. PST
  • KonariKonari
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    yea, it seems like it's been going on/off :/ sometimes you can get in just fine, other times, it's just nonstop crashing :/ it'd be fine for a few hours or so, but then it starts up again, and i know it's not just me cuz even my guildies, alliance, friends, and other people have made complaints about it.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    screenshot:
  • yakiryakir
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    GM's look my ticket. nubmer : 318722
    i know how it happened but i'm not going to say it here.
    It is very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The5The5
    Reactions: 810
    edited November 2016
    [REDACTED] I open Mushroom, and no one will come buy stuff. losing my NX.