[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why Burning World is excluding reboot????

JeepJitJeepJit
Reactions: 500
edited July 2020 in General Chat
As the title says, I don get it!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2020
    This is typically how it's done in KMS for their burning world.
    A possible speculation is that burning world allows for scrolling and bonus potential, neither of which are available on Reboot which would give an unfair advantage to any players transferring over to there.
  • JeepJitJeepJit
    edited July 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    A possible speculation is that burning world allows for scrolling and bonus potential, neither of which are available on Reboot which would give an unfair advantage to any players transferring over to there.

Then why don't we open a separate burning world for reboot too?
  • JeepJitJeepJit
    edited July 2020

Or give Reboot player 3 Burninator?
    WoShiShadEightRaySummers
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2020
    JeepJit wrote: »

because obviously, nexon prioritices the servers that give more revenue over the opnes that dont. come on man.
    WONDERGUYKrownop
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    darik wrote: »

because obviously, nexon prioritices the servers that give more revenue over the opnes that dont. come on man.

Nexon seems to give normal servers the shaft plenty though. We don't know which servers make more money, so that's an unknown factor.
    That said, I don't think Reboot really needs burning world. It's supposed to be a harder world to begin with, why wouldn't normal servers be the ones that have the easier time?
    A burning world (and burning in general, actually) kind of flies in the face of the idea of a harder server.
  • JeepJitJeepJit
    edited July 2020
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Nexon seems to give normal servers the shaft plenty though. We don't know which servers make more money, so that's an unknown factor.
    That said, I don't think Reboot really needs burning world. It's supposed to be a harder world to begin with, why wouldn't normal servers be the ones that have the easier time?
    A burning world (and burning in general, actually) kind of flies in the face of the idea of a harder server.

Reboot has already been harder than regular server. Any burning event in history has been on both Reboot and Non-Reboot, then why not burning world? I agree on different equip set and scroll things difference between tow severs, simply give Reboot 3 burninator would be the best solution.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020

Reboot has already been harder than regular server. Any burning event in history has been on both Reboot and Non-Reboot, then why not burning world? I agree on different equip set and scroll things difference between tow severs, simply give Reboot 3 burninator would be the best solution.

Probably because overpopulation. From what i can tell, KMS didn't have a reboot burning world either.
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited July 2020
    This is absolutely stupid... We pay for NX same price as any other server, so therefor we deserve every last bit of content that the regular servers get as well. We dont buy nx to pay employees salaries and sustain the company just so they develop content for other servers and give us screwed up events that don't even work as intended. If we get half the content then we should have to pay half price for nx items as well.
    WONDERGUY
  • pat159pat159
    edited July 2020
    We deserve to be part of this event, we have to pay the same price for nx items which pay for your employees salaries and the company to devlop content and sustain the game. Yet we get half the content. Most new NX items are excluded in reboot for literally no reason... Why would you not give us all the NX items? What kind of dumb excuse can you come up with for that? Why should we not be part of half the events and always get excluded from such good events and content all the time? If we get half the content we support by buying nx then you should also cut the prices in half, would only make sense that we need to invest less for the same thing as on other servers since we get less in return as well. At least give us 3 burninators or something, not just completely exclude a whole server with the biggest population on top of that. All summer, all you have been doing is bad decision after bad decision. Fail after fail with almost everything you come out with... If the game is about to die just close it down and be done with it instead of trying to screw everyone over. The way you treat reboot is unacceptable and totally disrespectful.
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    pat159 wrote: »
    This is absolutely stupid... We pay for NX same price as any other server, so therefor we deserve every last bit of content that the regular servers get as well. We dont buy nx to pay employees salaries and sustain the company just so they develop content for other servers and give us screwed up events that don't even work as intended. If we get half the content then we should have to pay half price for nx items as well.

lol
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    You seem to be very confused little boy.
    WONDERGUY
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Nexon hates Reboot.
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2020
    Effortless wrote: »
    Nexon hates Reboot.

Yeah that's why reboot's getting a dmt do-over. Because nexon hates the server.

This thread is big smooth-brain energy.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020

Then why don't we open a separate burning world for reboot too?

copy-paste from KMS > make/adjust content for your own region and play style

thats just another community made stereotype
    reboot is not supposed to be any different from non-reboot, only limits to meso only and no tradeing
    the being hard server or work hard misconception comes from the need to work for all the gear alone and not limiting reboot with less content or different from non-reboot

also i really hate how non-reboot is still being pushed as "pay world" and seen as normal thing to do ...
    "wE PaY AnD ReBoOt wAnTs aLl tHaT FoR FrEe YaDdA YaDdA YaDdA"
    noone wants that and yet nexon and some of maplers here still push that agenda as "pay world vs free world"... reboot is popular and has the majority of the population for a reason...

give what players want for once.... a world with paid cosmetic only !. how hard is that ? the only thing that gets close to that now is reboot and thats why most of the players in GMS are there or moveing there slowly...
    although nexon still cant resist to slide in some p2w in reboot...
  • EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Nexon hates Reboot.

Yeah fixing a screw up totally means you don't hate something

47 chromosome level energy post
    pat159WONDERGUYShadEightTheObservant
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    @wonderguy
    Reboot also has less systems in place leading to overall less damage but bosses are the same power.
    Not only this but damage reduction on mobs is also of a stronger effect. Mobs also have more HP than reg servers.
    It's not just a "community made stereotype", Reboot is harder for multiple reasons.

Reboot is still mostly free of pay to win, right now it's only pay to be slightly more lazy, but yes even that should be given the boot as that's a dangerous and slippery slope.
    WONDERGUYTheObservant
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020
    Nexon hates Reboot.

Yeah fixing a screw up totally means you don't hate something

47 chromosome level energy post

congratulations you got baited and failed to ignore boredphine
    and few other like him that are like :
    nExOn hAtEs rEbOoT So mUcH ThAt rEbOoT GeTs aN ExClUsIvE DmT
    oMg lEtS BoYcOtT WhY NeXoN Do dMt iN ReBoOt tWiCe NoT FaIr sObS SoBs i pAiD FoR My cUbEs aNd rEbOoT GeTs fOr fReE, sUrE NeXoN LiKeS ReBoOt mOrE RiGhT ?

...............................................................................................................................................................
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited July 2020
    errr what is burning world?
  • pat159pat159
    edited July 2020
    Nexon hates Reboot.

LOL i think you meant you're the smooth-brain energy one, maybe play the game more before posting about something you have no clue about... you even said it yourself, it's a do-over. Why? Because the event was an astronomical fail on Reboot because that's how low the reasoning on nexon's side is when it comes to thinking things through before acting. We basically didn't get a DMT since it lagged so bad we couldn't participate so it's a DO-OVER not a second one. Also, fixing their own f--- up doesn't mean they prefer us over reg servers. If the players didn't stand up and act up, Nexon would of just leave it be and not even have a do-over. But for once reboot stood up because we are sick of Nexon's ways of doing things half-assed. Look at every patch for new nx, how many of those new items are not available in reboot? For what reason? Literally none, it's fricking cosmetic items that don't change gameplay one bit yet we don't get it. Your reply just shows how you act similarly to nexon, act and don't think a single thing through. lol
    WONDERGUYShadEight
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2020
    pat159 wrote: »
    Nexon hates Reboot.

LOL i think you meant you're the smooth-brain energy one, maybe play the game more before posting about something you have no clue about... you even said it yourself, it's a do-over. Why? Because the event was an astronomical fail on Reboot because that's how low the reasoning on nexon's side is when it comes to thinking things through before acting. We basically didn't get a DMT since it lagged so bad we couldn't participate so it's a DO-OVER not a second one. Also, fixing their own f--- up doesn't mean they prefer us over reg servers. If the players didn't stand up and act up, Nexon would of just leave it be and not even have a do-over. But for once reboot stood up because we are sick of Nexon's ways of doing things half-assed. Look at every patch for new nx, how many of those new items are not available in reboot? For what reason? Literally none, it's fricking cosmetic items that don't change gameplay one bit yet we don't get it. Your reply just shows how you act similarly to nexon, act and don't think a single thing through. lol

Can I get that with some line breaks and formatting? I'm not about to read incoherent walls.