[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning World Leap

JackBanditJackBandit
Reactions: 625
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Will there be a world leap in addition to Burning World?

In other words, I have a character in Bera. Will I be able to leap all of my characters from Bera to Aurora?

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2020
    Nope
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    JackBandit wrote: »
    Will there be a world leap in addition to Burning World?

In other words, I have a character in Bera. Will I be able to leap all of my characters from Bera to Aurora?

LOL HAHA, the wise player base most people would say exploit but god this community calls that to any kind of bone Nexon throws at us and they give us a bone with meat on it and everyone gets up in arms lol

that is what happened last world leap the player base got thrown a bone and the player base realized it wasn't just a bone but a bone WITH MEAT ON IT! and all jumped on a single server to densify a single regular server(bera) cause reboot harmed the population of all regular servers... if this keeps up one day regular servers might get converted into reboot =(

So Nexon was sent a curve ball essentially from the last one that left reg. servers barren aside from bera.... and then a deep dive down in pop. to scania as a far 2nd.other reg. servers ghost towns. They may never do another with the freedom the last one had.