[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Title anvil in reboot

LyrissaLyrissa
Reactions: 620
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This seriously shouldn't have stats for our server, reboot is supposed to have no p2w and nobody wants it here. The anvil itself is fine, everyone wants that, just with no stats attached to it. It needs to be removed in it's current state like the re:zero medal was.
"Additional attributes will be added to the stats provided by the equipped Title: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, 10% Additional EXP."
WONDERGUY

Comments

• ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited July 2020
    Actually the anvil itself isn't fine, it only lasts 30 days. I doubt even normal servers would bother with this garbage package.
    Laudier
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited July 2020
    we let slide through many things allready
    non-reboot worlds started as f2p and now notoriously known as paid worlds
    nexon knows where the majority of players base is (reboot ) and they slowly targets with more p2w and cash grab content
    there shouldnt be that separation of "paid worlds vs free worlds"

but is nexon... we know this is just a start and more will come unless some powerful and smart leadership comes at nexonHQ
    i will just continue with vote with your wallet movement and occasionally chek maplestory while in other games
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2020
    So fkin disappointed with this bs. I don't even want the extra Att/m.att +5 and 10% exp. I was just excited about not only changing the look of the tlte but also being able to customize the text, but noooooooooooooooooooooo. Nexon just HAD TO put those useless trash stats and end up making the custom title 30 days only. $35 for 30 day duration??? Fk off nexon. Just get rid of the garbage stats and make the title customization permanent. Ffs, we have anvils to change appearance of gears and medals permanently. Why not for Titles? A lot more people would buy the title customization if it was permanent, instead of 30 day duration with crap stats.
    WONDERGUY
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2020
    Nexon is just interested in money so they figure ways to make it happen , and yeah bet enough who do buy that BC stuff that is only last for 30 days lol . Like they have more junk that is not permanent . I got myself 3 pets which all need water of life after some while that is more then enough I willing to spend my money on , got a nice set for my Adele from cashshop and not planning to buy her tons of outfit like I did in MS2 [ but there it atleast looked better seen the 3D graphics ] . And I ones made it to Diamond MVP since I had to burn enough NX I got repaid after MS2 got shutdown , but not plan to spend more NX then I had to fill Nexon owners there pocket , while they not give a **** for us as players .
    WONDERGUY
  • iLikeRichCloiLikeRichClo
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2020
    I agree that the title should be permanent, but the stats on reboot working seems sketchy. That's a substantial amount of EXP to add to the table. Farming to 275 takes hundreds if not thousands of hours, the title would help out a lot in that scenario.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    omg, this is a subscription based item! perfect now reboot can help pay for itself =D