[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A New Start

darthbanedarthbane
Reactions: 300
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Hi everybody
I was kicked out from two guilds in elysium. i am starting as a brand new character in scania, so hopefully i can find a brand new guild to join. I was wondering does anybody feel that way when they were kicked u out of two guilds. I was feeling upset and angry when they kicked me out. anyway I hope i can find a brand new guild, if you guys got any suggestions for any guild for me to join. I am willing to join, provided if u guys are friendly with each other like friends and family.

giphy.gif

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    Why does getting the boot from two guilds require you to start over on a new server?
  • darthbanedarthbane
    edited July 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Why does getting the boot from two guilds require you to start over on a new server?

because it seems like everyone is so quiet, and plus my way 2 previous guild before i join, no longer playing maplestory, so i decided to join a new server
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    If you want a brand new start i'd suggest Bera or Reboot. Reboot has the largest population and Bera has 2nd largest.
    Bera >Scania in terms of population.
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2020
    Albinorock wrote: »
    If you want a brand new start i'd suggest Bera or Reboot. Reboot has the largest population and Bera has 2nd largest.

Yup Albinorock is right those two has largest community and more chance to find a guild where u really feel @home .
    Did you ever got told the reason why u been kicked fromthose 2 guilds ?
    Wesleyx3
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited July 2020
    Start in Reboot! Plenty of great guilds full of helpful people.
    darthbane
  • darthbanedarthbane
    edited July 2020
    Snicky wrote: »
    Albinorock wrote: »

Yup Albinorock is right those two has largest community and more chance to find a guild where u really feel @home .
    Did you ever got told the reason why u been kicked fromthose 2 guilds ?
    the first one i did, it was such a stupid reason. the second one i do not know

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    darthbane wrote: »
    Hi everybody
    I was kicked out from two guilds in elysium. i am starting as a brand new character in scania, so hopefully i can find a brand new guild to join. I was wondering does anybody feel that way when they were kicked u out of two guilds. I was feeling upset and angry when they kicked me out. anyway I hope i can find a brand new guild, if you guys got any suggestions for any guild for me to join. I am willing to join, provided if u guys are friendly with each other like friends and family.

giphy.gif

Name change coupon and different nx?