[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keypress not registering when familiars are active

EddyTheGreatEddyTheGreat
Reactions: 900
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: When the familiar buff for meso/drop refreshes every 8 seconds, some key inputs will not go through.

More details: The active familiar buff for example for droprate and mesorate(spider familiar) refreshes every 8 seconds. This refreshing of the buff seems to interfere with controls just as a regular class buff would delay your character. Everytime the buff refreshes, certain keys when using multiple key combinations do not register(e.g.: ^ + > + shadow assault, for a diagonal shadow assault) in this case shadow assault will not be cast because the buff is refreshing.

Steps to reproduce: summon meso/drop familiar and use multiple keys(such as ^ , -> and a skill) when the buff is being refreshed.

Character name: EddyShadow
Character level: 232
Character job: Shadower
World name: EU-Reboot
Date: 7/24/20

Comments

• LawnGnomeLawnGnome
    Reactions: 835
    edited July 2020
    I too have my inputs being "eaten."
    I thought it was the Combo God event going on right now but your explanation of the buffs refreshing also makes sense.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    Can confirm this happens for me as well. Further, it happens any time a buff is automatically applied, be it from pet auto-buff or a combo orb or anything of the sort.

It's also immensely frustrating.