[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How about an awesome Guild Label?

NumbNinjaNumbNinja
Reactions: 995
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Everyone,

I know there are already guild emblems, name labels, fancy titles, and strong medals, but what about a guild label border you can earn through individual guild points?
Of course this is just cosmetics and doesn't affect the game play in anyway but I think those who have stayed loyal in their own respective guilds should be able to earn something special. This also prevents less guild hopping and more guild spirit. Though this is just an idea, but let me know what yall think in the comment section below. :D
FawnTisko

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Thatd be pretty cool actually, so itd be like a label ring but for guilds?
    NumbNinja
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited September 2016
    Do you mean it'd act as a name label or...?
    I'd be on board for some medals just for collection's sake though. New member, Jr, Leader, and some contribution/days/months/years milestone medals. Seems easy enough to implement.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    KeepComingBack

I'd be on board for some medals just for collection's sake though. New member, Jr, Leader, and some contribution/days/months/years milestone medals. Seems easy enough to implement.
    From what the op wrote in his post I'm thinking he means something similar to that of a name label.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Oh, this would be pretty neat.

Forwarded!
    bumbertyrNumbNinjaKeepComingBackTisko
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

KeepComingBack

From what the op wrote in his post I'm thinking he means something similar to that of a name label.
    Yes, it would work just like a name label ring, BUT you can earn it through spending individual guild points that you earn. :P
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited September 2016
    This would be cool, i have a friend that left the guild just because the other guild had more people with 2m rang, maybe getting medals, titles and even chairs for staying in the guild would be hella cool!
    Today people don't look too much at contribuition, maybe this could play part of the role? I saw a guild in EMS where if you hitted 100k contribuition the guild leader wouldn't kik you out even if you stayed off for long, maybe there could be a bonus for reaching 100k?
  • NumbNinjaNumbNinja
    edited September 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

This would be cool, i have a friend that left the guild just because the other guild had more people with 2m rang, maybe getting medals, titles and even chairs for staying in the guild would be hella cool!
    Today people don't look too much at contribuition, maybe this could play part of the role? I saw a guild in EMS where if you hitted 100k contribuition the guild leader wouldn't kik you out even if you stayed off for long, maybe there could be a bonus for reaching 100k?
    I feel ya. Lately it feels like everyone wants to be part of a pro guild, but not many people know how to enjoy the diversity of people within these guilds. Nobody appreciates other guilds and their experiences.