[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kicked for suspicious activity

EbiEbi
Reactions: 400
edited July 2020 in Tech Support
Being kicked by NGS for suspicious activity, issue that just began this evening.

Is anyone else having this issue also? I just opened my DMT compensation box and then it kicked me. I've been playing the game almost daily for the past few months and this issue just started today. I did just update windows today (windows 10), and I also ran into the issue where the game would get stuck at the white screen, but after restarted my cpu and running ccleaner (which not sure if helped), it let me log in, but then it promptly kicked me again. Anyone run into this issue before? Maybe windows 10 related although the kick happened before I updated windows? I'm not running anything in the background and have been doing the exact same thing i've been doing for the past several months.

edit: I also get kicked out of nexon launcher and have to relog after this happens, same as post below!

Comments

• PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited July 2020
    I ran into this issue today as well, I've been playing the game daily for the past several years and never before it happened constantly like that. Almost every few minutes I get kicked from the game with the message "You have been kicked By Nexon game security for suspicious game or client behavior". It doesn't matter what I do in game it triggers whether I fight monsters or just afk in Rise Salon. I'm trying to understand what triggers it and I already shut down all my programs other than Nexon's and restarted clean the computer, the router and whatnot.
    I also keep getting disconnected from the Nexon Launcher every time after the game kicks me out. No idea what's going on here.

Nexon please look into this issue!
  • GuofuGuofu
    Reactions: 500
    I ran into this issue as well, I play this game everyday.
    I excluded C:\Nexon from my windows defender,
  • ParkHourParkHour
    Reactions: 100
    Same thing is happening to me, let me know if any of you find a fix.
  • EbiEbi
    edited July 2020
    Here's a link to Pleinair's bug report: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29097/nexon-game-security-kick-bug#latest

good to know we're not the only ones!
  • MckaiserMckaiser
    was there ever a fix to this? i cant find any thing to fix this issue
  • SoulKeeper64SoulKeeper64
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2021
    Any update on this problem? I got kicked out from the game while bossing 3 time this morning and it so bad. I played with another laptop before and got the same problem.