[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shrine Badge it does not work

iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
Reactions: 1,435
edited July 2020 in Bug Reporting
I have been trying to get some of these familiars for several hours and I did not drop anything, I have 300% drop items, x2 card drop and 3 familiars drop, the map is Zipangu.

aGpR179.jpg

oitnYwP.jpg

Comments

• JosephKoopaJosephKoopa
    Reactions: 100
    The familiar cards for that Badge entry were from the original Zipangu before the Mushroom Shrine Tales update. The only way to get them now is to get lucky and obtain them from a booster pack.
  • MarthRoyMarthRoy
    Reactions: 740
    edited August 2020
    Then why have it still currently in the system if you can't get it from drops. That seems unfair
  • CharniaCharnia
    Reactions: 605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2020
    The familiar cards for that Badge entry were from the original Zipangu before the Mushroom Shrine Tales update. The only way to get them now is to get lucky and obtain them from a booster pack.

The familiar card were still available. Their levels were never updated, but still dropped from their updated variants.

The Shrine drops stopped after the familiar revamp. But interestingly, the Boogies do drop their familiar cards, but they don't count towards any badge. The Ninja Castle mobs are also in the same situation bar False Daimyou, or that the Ninja mobs never had their drop rate fixed.