[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Old Event Item Removal

MageTabithaMageTabitha
Reactions: 610
edited August 2020 in Tech Support
Hopefully this is the correct board to post this in, if not lmk and I'll delete or repost!
I have an item called Tournament of Heroes Ticket that, as far as I know, isn't useful anymore. The problem is that I can't seem to get rid of it, even with the item incinerator or the event item removal NPC I found once (I think in the event hall?). I also have a few quest items I can't drop either, and I'm not sure what quest they came from. These are the Rooster, Sheep, and Cow Cell Sample items in the Etc tab.

My question is: Is there any way to get it removed by a mod/gm? Any way to be able to drop or remove it myself? I don't have many Use/Etc slots, I need as many as I can get! Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    You'd have better luck sending in a ticket about it, asking for the items to be removed.
    MageTabitha
  • MageTabithaMageTabitha
    Reactions: 610
    edited August 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You'd have better luck sending in a ticket about it, asking for the items to be removed.

OH i didnt actually know that was possible! thanks!! <33