[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sengoku Badge

jijijijijiji
Reactions: 560
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Nexon,
Make the stat balance and bring back the badge event. That one badge does so much difference for high stat players.

That badge will complete my stat to 80k as i reach 250.

Please I beg the king god maple game managers!
TurtlesRockJackBandit

Comments

• TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2020
    LOL, even if you went on a hunger strike and gave a daily picture update of you wasting away in to a skeleton on to a forum prolly reddit.. Pretty sure you would wind up a skeleton with no badge. Would be nice for it to come back though.
    TurtlesRock
  • JackBanditJackBandit
    Reactions: 625
    edited June 2020
    Agreed! The reasoning behind them even removing the event that made the badge obtainable makes no sense..
    TurtlesRock
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    Basically that badge was tms idea which was quite broken. And when they made black mage having badge in kms they stated from there that it should be the BiS, not others. So they are actually trying to get all game versions having the same BiS items.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited June 2020
    My theory is that pot badges were removed not because they were to strong but because KMS was mad they didn't came up with them first. The fact that the Genesis Badge is so bad compared to a measly event badge says a lot.
  • jijijijijiji
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2020
    kms has a really bad drops compared to GMS. killing Black Mage drops couple bonus and occult cube and thats it LOL is that even worth doing it.. At least GMS increased the drop rate of pitched bosses. But I still think it would be fair to bring back the pot badges to balance out stats.
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited June 2020
    Add pot and starforce to genesis badge and bring back sengoku and ghost ship exorcist. Easy fix.
    JackBanditjijiji
  • JackBanditJackBandit
    Reactions: 625
    edited June 2020
    Add pot and starforce to genesis badge and bring back sengoku and ghost ship exorcist. Easy fix.

THIS =)
  • BlackCrushBlackCrush
    Reactions: 110

Or At least bring back the event so we can get the Sengoku era totems! Pls Nexon. I have been waiting for this event since 2018... :'(
    Posted: 17/08/2020 (cov19 time)