[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday 08/23/2020 Not working

PhantomErevePhantomEreve
Reactions: 1,105
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Maplestory Quest/Event Rewards

Brief bug summary: Hey Nexon, your coding was trash because Sunny Sunday Reward Quest cannot be collected on...... AGAIN!

More details: Need I say more?

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Just try to accept the quest. Errors with "The event is not open right now."

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: ZeroNoJikan

Character level: 241

Character job: Zero

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 08.23.2020 00:00 UTC

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

DMH

Comments

• ShaderclouseShaderclouse
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited August 2020
    all people have the Same error in Europe Luna server :(.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2020
    Hello,
    We are aware of the issue where the August 23rd Sunny Sunday perk rewards are unable to be claimed as it gives 'The event is not open right now' error message in your in-game chat log. We've reported this issue to the team and will look into it further.
    We apologize for the inconvenience that you may be experiencing and we'll update with more information when we can!
    DMHAnikiSkeletal512
  • vaiomanvaioman
    Reactions: 510
    Yeah. I'm glad to see you're looking into it. But Everyone in Scania is freaking out. I'm interested in the extreme potion mostly. I hope this issue can be resolved
    quickly
    BlasterMaster
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited August 2020
    Same for reboot
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited August 2020
    Ah already thought it was not working because I stayed logged in when went to sleep , now I know it is an issue on Nexon's side [ again lol ] , hope they fix it and atleast give that potion either this week or included next Sunday since not really expect that they fix it today .
  • AnikiAniki
    Reactions: 700
    edited August 2020
    >your coding was trash
    >More details: Need I say more?
    Calm down reddit
  • YGOStriker666YGOStriker666
    Reactions: 800
    edited August 2020
    This is also an issue in Elysium.
  • RocketaterRocketater
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2020
    Also experiencing this issue at 1:45 PM EST

World: Scania
    IGN: Rocketater
  • Skeletal512Skeletal512
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2020
    Will players who logged in be compensated?
    I was on and off all day to get my arcane symbols.
    Bright side is that I got a level on my main.

World: Bera
    Character: ProfPez
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited August 2020
    from Bera character name is jettsetters5 and i did not get sunny sunday also ''' will we be getting sunny sunday or not?
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited August 2020
    all yesterday on all worlds : 'The event is not open right now'
    today ... ... nothing, no word, no compensation, no event quest even, nothing on the news to acknowledge it happened.

Are we able to know if it was a case of just missing out for those of us who got 'The event is not open right now' ? or do you have any news on getting the rewards? maybe after maintenance? ... ?

nawww..... my 100th post was for this :(
  • XavierTenkaXavierTenka
    Reactions: 600
    So... How do we even get the prize now? I'm a returning player, came back after 3 years, what do we do now? Wait?

I've been here since the Beta, Nexon never changed.
  • TheRealLostTheRealLost
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2020
    So... How do we even get the prize now? I'm a returning player, came back after 3 years, what do we do now? Wait?

I've been here since the Beta, Nexon never changed.

Welcome back. I started playing again with the release of the last Rise patch. As much as the game has changed there still seems to be a lot that hasn't in terms of the likes of this. Oh well.

I wonder how often the forum software has changed since I last posted here? I had to be approved when I logged in, this time even though I had been active a long time again (my old home was Khaini).
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2020
    Hi Maplers,

We will be distributing the 8/23 Sunny Sunday rewards in your Gift Drop on August 26 (during maintenance) to accounts that meet the following requirement:
    - Have a log in record on a Lv. 101 and above character between August 23rd 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM UTC.

Thank you for your patience!