[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Lucid Entry Limit

MiraMira
Reactions: 4,160
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I really think Lucid's entry limit needs to be reduced. All other major bosses have a 30 minute time between runs - so why not Lucid ? It is extremely crappy to plan a run and either die/d/c and have the run be essentially wasted because you now need to plan for an entirely new day. I would even be understanding if it was an hour between runs instead of 30 minutes, but once a day is far too restrictive and needs to be changed to be more accommodating for players, especially when trying to coordinate with people from other timezones.
HoneyWater
  1. Should Lucid's entry limit be reduced ?25 votes
    1. Yes - 30min-1hour is reasonable
       72% (18 votes)
    2. No - it's fine the way it is
       28% (7 votes)

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2018
    I wish boss re entry cooldowns never existed.
    ArcoGummiBareLShadow3HoneyWater
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    We should be pushing for the exact opposite of this. If Lucid doesn't have it, neither should any other bosses, not the other way around, it's a pointless mechanic.
  • MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    We should be pushing for the exact opposite of this. If Lucid doesn't have it, neither should any other bosses, not the other way around, it's a pointless mechanic.

I agree, and it’s frustrating because certain bosses have it and others don’t. Lotus and Magnus have a 30 minute time between entries, Lucid has a day, meanwhile CRA and Damien have no entry limit at all. It’s inconsistent and inconsiderate to not have a unified front for these bosses.
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited July 2018
    Mira wrote: »

I agree, and it’s frustrating because certain bosses have it and others don’t. Lotus and Magnus have a 30 minute time between entries, Lucid has a day, meanwhile CRA and Damien have no entry limit at all. It’s inconsistent and inconsiderate to not have a unified front for these bosses.

CRA will be getting an entry limit of 30 minutes in the future.
  • QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2018
    i agree when a guild is trying to make progress on it 1 time a day isn't enough
  • MiraMira
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Mira wrote: »

CRA will be getting an entry limit of 30 minutes in the future.

Well, that's lame af, but still, 30 minutes it's different than a day - as annoying as 30 minutes is, at least most people can plan to stay online/active for that period of time. A different day is a totally different ballgame, especially when collaborating with people from other countries/timezones.
  • TalestoryTalestory
    Reactions: 830
    edited August 2020
    I think we have a day of re-entry limit, because you sleep once per day, unless you take another sleep at daytime.

However, Lucid shows up at night, so it's once per day
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    Talestory wrote: »
    I think we have a day of re-entry limit, because you sleep once per day, unless you take another sleep at daytime.

However, Lucid shows up at night, so it's once per day

My man, what are you doing in this thread. It is from 2018. It is solidly two years old and your contribution was not worthwhile to dredge it back up.
This discussion has been closed.