[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Inputs eaten on crowded maps

HelloNiceToMeetYouHelloNiceToMeetYou
Reactions: 600
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: functionality

Summary: Ever since the July 22 "Rise: Surge of Power" patch, which brought back familiars, inputs get eaten on crowded maps. It affects skills, consumable items, changing equips, talking to NPCs, and many other functions. It becomes worse with more people on the map.

Steps to reproduce: Enter any crowded map like an event map (Festival Grounds), a map where someone is using an atmospheric MVP buff, or flag race. Open your inventory and try switching equipment or using potions and it will take several attempts each time.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    I don't get my inputs eaten in crowded maps, only the event map. And I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

Crowded channel 1 henesys or nameless town? Everything's fine. Random channel event map? Where did all my inputs go???
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited September 2020
    I felt the lost input in Ursus lobby when it was crowded in Scania, took me 1 minute to drop something.
    Even inside Ursus, take me 20 seconds to toggle on combo attack and enrage, when it usually take me 6 seconds before this update. (30 seconds if the maple warrior from various classes are cannibalizing each other, but that an old bug since black mage event)