[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar Skill recast eating inputs

YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
Reactions: 950
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If there isn't a simple way to eliminate the familiar buff recast eating combo imputs, at least make the buff last longer than 10s, I'm thinking 1min+ would be good.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Or put it back to the nearly five minutes it was before.

Or hey, since it's tied to a finite amount of time on the buff, why make it have a cooldown at all? Just have it be permanent but if the familiar gauge buff disappears it goes too.
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    It's really strange because certain familiar stat boosts, like boss damage and IED, don't even have buffs. Why not have all familiar effects be passive like boss and IED?
  • BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2020
    My guess is they don't want people to cheese familiar summon points by summoning a drop familiar for the drop rate buff, dismissing, and getting a lot of extra drop without depleting the gauge at all. What I hear from people is that familiars which heal allies are fine, but ones which heal the party are not and eats inputs. Please fix the lag.