[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning World Burning Effect Bug 9/9

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited September 2020 in Announcements
Hi Maplers,

We are aware of the issue where the 'Burning' effect on Burning World characters ended prematurely at today reset (September 10 UTC) when it should have lasted until the World Leap on September 17.
We would like to inform you that we are currently looking into this issue.
Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    edited September 2020
    Hi Maplers,

We plan to have Unscheduled Burning World Maintenance tomorrow to address the issue where the 'Burning' effect on Burning World characters ended prematurely.

Times:
    Friday, September 11, 2020
    PDT (UTC -7): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    EDT (UTC -4): 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
    CEST (UTC +2): 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
    AEST (UTC +10): 3:00 AM (Sep 12) - 5:00 AM (Sep 12)

Please click the link below for more information:
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/60959/unscheduled-burning-world-maintenance-september-11-2020
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited September 2020
    Well dunno but i can't m still get in , game keeps crashing at point where it should hop to login server ?

• GhibleeGhiblee
    edited September 2020
    Update
    We're currently looking into the issue where newly created Burning World characters are not receiving the option to give it a 'Burning' effect.

All existing burning characters should have their 'Burning' effect back after today's unscheduled maintenance.
    You will need to restart your MapleStory client for the 'Burning' effect to be properly applied.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited September 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Update
    We're currently looking into the issue where newly created Burning World characters are not receiving the option to give it a 'Burning' effect.

All existing burning characters should have their 'Burning' effect back after today's unscheduled maintenance.
    You will need to restart your MapleStory client for the 'Burning' effect to be properly applied.

i hope its able to be fixed, i had one more burn character left and i was hoping to get it done before the event ended :(
  • PapirelytPapirelyt
    Did I miss something? Or is this issue simply never going to be fixed. With the lack of updates for several days now...I’m assuming y’all are just ignoring it now.

I haven’t played maplestory in years. Thought I’d come back to take advantage of this event. Well....guess I won’t anymore now. What a shame.