[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring back Lab Server!

PhantomDraftPhantomDraft
Reactions: 570
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Bring it back, revive previous in-game contents(events) to make the game enjoyable.

What is Lab Server?
Here's a video that sums up the things that occur on the Lab Server

For more inforation about Lab Server
Click here -> https://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/ark/lab

1. Bring back lab server?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. NO
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Here's another way to sum up lab: I hope you like scrolling gear.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Here is another way to sum up lab server 2X legion block... easy +45 wa/ma. All of the new player base that came in with the Covid virus don't got 'em... so bring back lab server make sure u can't claim it on the same server u once previously redeemed it on if this is your 2nd time participating and bring it back and maybe a lot of the covid players will come and stay... The legion blocks will act as fish hooks stuck in the new players' mouths.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2020

Here is another way to sum up lab server 2X legion block... easy +45 wa/ma. All of the new player base that came in with the Covid virus don't got 'em... so bring back lab server make sure u can't claim it on the same server u once previously redeemed it on if this is your 2nd time participating and bring it back and maybe a lot of the covid players will come and stay... The legion blocks will act as fish hooks stuck in the new players' mouths.

bring back every event where i missed something please..
    I want all the crossover items cus i was not playing the game and i exist therefore i deserve to have items from years ago cus i want them. lol
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2020
    I agree, but nexon might not be capable, popular xovers like attack on titan were prolly free to advertise for the anime when 1st starting out. Now that the anime has grown in popularity, prolly completely unaffordable to pay for the copyright license agreement to bring back the past x overs now sadly. also bring back pottable badges too, there should be a 100% complete fair playing field, same with the 2nd line inner ability to be able to have mnore than 1 line of legendary inner, like on the second line they should bring some marvel item to auto upgrade your 2nd line of inner ability to legendary or something.
  • ProphetieProphetie
    Reactions: 915
    edited September 2020

You can clear all the lab server's achievement with only half scrolling a lvl 30 weapon and nothing else
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Prophetie wrote: »

You can clear all the lab server's achievement with only half scrolling a lvl 30 weapon and nothing else

But where's the fun in not hitting the max visual range in your stat window?