[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Leaf Zone glitch / Ark Glitch?

JunesMarmaladeJunesMarmalade
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I am trying to play through the ark story, after the intro finishes, and I am about to do the first quest, I get teleported to the mushroom grass area, with only the 'scrooge storage keeper' and the 'mover character world leap' npc's there. and no way to get out . and no visible way to progress. I haven't played maplestory since i was a kid and was really hoping to play. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    As was described in the patch notes, and as Maple Admin says in a yellow message on the right side of your screen when you log in to Burning World, the leveling part of the Burning World ended September 17th.
    Right now all that can be done in that world is Leap characters who have reached level 150 or higher to the other worlds.

Please recreate your Ark in one of the other worlds, and then you'll be able to play it normally.