[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NA Reboot] Recruiting > Habitat

vertigoalexvertigoalex
Reactions: 100
edited July 2020 in Guilds
Guild: Habitat
Server: Reboot
Guild Leader: Sirtuina
Guild Juniors: CrispyFresh, AlexFiory
Alliance: Wisteria (allied with Fiction)

Habitat is currently recruiting active and friendly members! We are a small new guild looking to become a close-knit community. We do not have any level requirements to join, but capping guild contribution points/checking-in daily is encouraged. The average age of our members is in the 20s, but we are open to all demographics. Our members are currently split pretty evenly between EST and PST time zones. We have an active Discord server and run GPQ weekly. We hope to host some fun guild events in the future when we have more members.

As a guild, we are committed to helping each other progress in-game.

We currently offer the following weekly carries:
- Chaos Root Abyss
- Hard Magnus
- Normal Lotus/Damien (with the appropriate amount of GP)
- Scrapyard/Dark World Tree weekly quest carries for your alts

Guild Rules:
- Be kind and courteous. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated
- No hacking/botting
- Inacitivty for long periods of time without notifying guild leadership in advance might result in a kick

If you are looking for a place to call home with a friendly group that will help you grow, Habitat is definitely the place for you! Come be part of our family~

Apply in-game or contact the guild leader via Discord if you have any questions! (OneFineLad#6324).

Comments

• vertigoalexvertigoalex
    edited August 2020
    Still recruiting. Contact us if you'd like to join :)
  • HennessyXOHennessyXO
    edited September 2020
    Hi are you guys still recruiting ? I don’t even know what server I’m on but I play in the bera world. I’m just posting on random recruiting threads to see whose responsive considering these posts have aged.
  • WaffleDayWaffleDay
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2020
    Hey me and my friend are new players (lvl140-150) we start on the New event.
    if you still Recruiting we will happy to join