[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

why does nexon allow months of nonstop harassment

dorkydorky
Reactions: 730
edited September 2020 in Rants and Raves
it has been months of daily harassment, slander, and bullying of multiple players by this one single player
nexon support has closed out tickets and ignored reports and the harassment and bullying continues
what the #@$@#^ is nexons problem? why the #@$@#$@ is nexon letting this guy do this to so many players?
darik

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Yeah I don't get why this is still apparently an ongoing problem either. Unless things are not as they've been said to be, this really should have been taken care of ages ago.
    darik
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    yeah i did nothing to this guy before he started attacking me. when i first saw him in henesys i invited him to my guild. he insulted me for doing so saying i was stupid. and ever since then he has mass defamed me with his botted accounts every time i set foot in henesys. he has also mass defamed and and falsely accused one of my good friends of being a scammer ( using his locked game room and a chair that hides his char to make it look like an afk player is making the accusation). this friend did nothing, he only attacked him because he was my friend. he has said he is trying to make people quit my spreading rumors and making henesys toxic. he has expressed this multiple times.

i dont know if someone scammed him initially months ago to trigger all this. but even if someone did scam him this does not justify him attacking multiple innocent people every day for months straight
  • dorkydorky
    edited September 2020
    ok we havent seen him in like 24hours and it looks like his chars are off of rankings
    maybe we are finally free, maybe nexon finally did something!?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Hopefully. I've been getting tired of seeing the thread up in general constantly active. I know how that sounds, but it's not because of all of you who've been posting, rather the fact that all of you had felt the need to post, that it'd been ongoing for that long.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2020
    dorky wrote: »
    it has been months of daily harassment, slander, and bullying of multiple players by this one single player
    nexon support has closed out tickets and ignored reports and the harassment and bullying continues
    what the #@$@#^ is nexons problem? why the #@$@#$@ is nexon letting this guy do this to so many players?

have you tried sending them video of the harassment? in case they show up, if they are not on rankings tho ( just saw that message)

they likely go banned, but nobody can know if its a perm or temp ban