[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

hey :o

KittxnKittxn
Reactions: 400
in General Chat
looking to make friends :o I haven't played since 2006! was wondering what's the most populated server? as well as, if anyone would be interested in being friends of course >.< super excited to start playing again! <3

Comments

• gathergather
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited September 2020
    Welcome back to maplestory. Depends on what server you were thinking of since theres reboot, bera and scania if you were thinking about population. Reboot well has potential and enhancements like the regular servers but not scrolling. As well as there are more new classes since 2006. I play in bera but if you do choose reboot just a warning that reboot can lag.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    gather wrote: »
    Welcome back to maplestory. Depends on what server you were thinking of since theres reboot, bera and scania if you were thinking about population. Reboot well has potential and enhancements like the regular servers but not scrolling. As well as there are more new classes since 2006. I play in bera but if you do choose reboot just a warning that reboot can lag.

In the interest of complete fairness, so does bera.

To the OP: if you haven't played since 2006, come into things treating it as a wholly new game. Nothing you still remember or know from 2006 is relevant or correct anymore, so much has changed.
    CMKyrios
  • ChristaCoolChristaCool
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2020
    I'm in Aurora, so if you decide to make a character there feel free to hit me up. IGN is VocaVocaNite!