[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser Final Form bug

XerhuXerhu
Reactions: 990
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
I made this post first on Reddit, I'll just copy and paste it onto here. Original post I made on Reddit is here

Kaiser Final Form bug: randomly takes you out of final form for a few seconds and soft locks you

Randomly in a boss fight, my Kaiser in final form goes back into normal human form (but the final form buff is still active top right next to all of the other buffs, so its not like the final form duration ran out), and during this time I'm softlocked and can't do anything (FJ, attack, etc). Can also see the larger final form tempest blades above me, indicating I still am in final form. After a few seconds, my character turns back into final form, and everything resumes as normal.

Personally happened whilst I was running hdam and nwill. Occured like 2-3 times per boss fight. Heard from other Kaisers it happened to them during Lucid, and guild pq.

Recreated this bug a few times. Only occured when I was bossing in a party, didn't happen when I was solo. Incase it matters, my boss party consisted of a Kanna, Mercedes, Pathfinder, Evan, DB, and myself as Kaiser. Unfortunately I do not have footage, however there already has been numerous Kaisers who reported the same thing.

Comments

• BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2020
    Every single Kaiser I know has reported this problem. Please fix Nexon. :(
  • SpyshotSpyshot
    Reactions: 200
    Yes same problem! please fix it nx :P
  • SpyshotSpyshot
    Reactions: 200
    Same problem, messes me up in boss runs :(