[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fairy Bros' Golden Giveaway Event

UncleDuckyUncleDucky
Reactions: 400
edited October 2020 in General Chat
Can someone tell me how manys does it take for you to ne able to complete the entire Fairy Bros? Because I missed a total of 9 days and I am wondering how many days can you miss before not being able to complete it? and the reason why I come to make this post is because I don't have any $$$ to get nx to buy the golden passes. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    I think you can miss about a week. Not sure if you'll still be able to hit the end with nine misses without dropping maple points to make up a few.
  • UncleDuckyUncleDucky
    edited October 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I think you can miss about a week. Not sure if you'll still be able to hit the end with nine misses without dropping maple points to make up a few.
    Yeah that's why I was curious to know or if a [GM] could let me know because theres no way I can get nx to make it up ugh....

Because I'm lacking 56 days but if I add up every friday/saturday from today until the end of the event it equals out to 12 days because i know for those two days in specific I get 2 each. and then I added up each day from Mon-Thursday is always 1 as well as Sunday. So I don't know if I'm doing my math correctly but if I add that up as well it comes out to 32 days.

If i'm doing anything wrong please correct me Aggraphine.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    Each row in the Fairy Bros Golden Giveaway Calendar is a week, which is 9 stamps because Saturday and Sunday (UTC) each give 2 stamps.
    The event runs for a total of 12 weeks, and requires 11 weeks' worth of stamps.
    So if you did indeed miss 9 stamps, you're still able to get the final reward. But you can't afford to miss any more days.
    We have 6 weeks + 2 days (including today) until the end of the event.
    UncleDucky
  • UncleDuckyUncleDucky
    edited October 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    Each row in the Fairy Bros Golden Giveaway Calendar is a week, which is 9 stamps because Saturday and Sunday (UTC) each give 2 stamps.
    The event runs for a total of 12 weeks, and requires 11 weeks' worth of stamps.
    So if you did indeed miss 9 stamps, you're still able to get the final reward. But you can't afford to miss any more days.
    We have 6 weeks + 2 days (including today) until the end of the event.

Thanks alot I really appreciate this AKradian. If that's true than I am very happy that I am still able to finish it. However the thing I was asking about is because I accept it Friday and Saturday it always gives me 2 but Sunday never gives me 2.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2020
    You might be getting on after daily reset, so your "Friday and Saturday" is Saturday and Sunday as far as the server itself is concerned, while your "Sunday never gives me 2" is actually Monday server-time.
    UncleDucky
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2020
    I notice I get 1 or more free gold passes when I complete 1 week each time and not after I did buy NX . So not sure if everyone has this .
  • UncleDuckyUncleDucky
    edited October 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You might be getting on after daily reset, so your "Friday and Saturday" is Saturday and Sunday as far as the server itself is concerned, while your "Sunday never gives me 2" is actually Monday server-time.

Well that pretty much answers all my questions. and Thank you Aggraphine
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2020
    Snicky wrote: »
    I notice I get 1 or more free gold passes when I complete 1 week each time and not after I did buy NX . So not sure if everyone has this .

Gold passes aren't free, they cost 3k maple points per use. You also get one per missed day. It's a "pay to catch up" mechanism. You can pay to make up a day that you've missed up to the current day.