[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Oda Mecha Warrior

ReezyMcBreezyReezyMcBreezy
Reactions: 200
Can ya'll please do something about these new event creatures? They are an absolute nightmare to fight in the early game (and some mid game). They simply have have too much bulk on them for no real reward. I swear they have about 3x the amount of hp as whatever elite monster spawns with them, but give the same amount of exp as the monsters around them. Nothing is more boring than hold one button on Mercedes and waiting a year for it to die. Your reward for killing it isn't all that great either. All cure potion aren't hard to come by, nor are spell traces. the sushi fill my inventory way too much (I blame the Ninjas for that, but they are actually worth it), and a takoyaki and yakisoba are not enough to justify it. I straight up leave the map or change channels if there is a rune of darkness.

TLDR; Lower the hp on the Mecha Warriors or make them give a boat load of exp.

Comments

• SyphikiSyphiki
    Reactions: 530
    edited October 2020
    Hey there! Just letting you know that we've already received some reports about the event mobs having too much HP, and have forwarded the information to Nexon.
    YinYangX
  • ReezyMcBreezyReezyMcBreezy
    edited October 2020
    Oh! Nice, thank you!
  • ReezyMcBreezyReezyMcBreezy
    edited November 2020
    So the event is almost over and nothing was done about it. I'm just gonna deem it the worst event and forget it ever happened.

Edit: I'm more upset that nothing was done.