[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please Nexon,Do Something against the MACRO FARMER

OsamaploxOsamaplox
Reactions: 210
Hello, i request nexon's gm or people in charge to take a look in ARCANA RIVER, there are a lot of people macroing in specific map such as LABYRINTHINE CAVERN- UPPER PATHS ( ZERO MACRO most likely and dbs) , CLP is filled with macroers as well, is so obvious that they are macroing even when the elite boss respawn they keep jumping , killing and moving in the same loop. same movements for hours.I Actuallly Know people that are doing this but cant name them. please upgrade your security nexon and ban them all.

take a look in maps CLP. CUP, LOS. END OF THE WORLD 1-4, END OF THE WORLD 1-5.

PD: ( U GUYS DID A GREAT JOB WITH BOTTERS, NOW TAKE MACROers away, thank you)

SERVER BERA.
TIME OF ISSUE : 13/10/2020

TO the community share this post so nexon can see it, share ur thoughts and comment this bellow , thank you everyone.

darik

Comments

• BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2020
    I'm honestly unsure if I've met a single non-macroer in dcup in the last 3 weeks going around doing dailies and such. There's actually an entire guild of macroers called [redacted].
    darik
  • we225we225
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2020
    Hey so I just cc'ed through 20 channels of dcup maps and bully blvd 2 maps and said "hi" or "hello" to them seeing if I get a response and I gotta be honest ks'ed a bit for like 1 minute to see if any reactions and there was absolutely 0 response. No one ever replied back or said anything about me ksing (for test purposes but I mean ksing against botters feels fine to me ya feel?). So basically what this discussion is about is how come there are so many botters like if gm's just cc through a couple semi nonpopular maps like bully blvd2 it would be so easy to ban people everyday. I'm also sad to see that its kinda hard to meso farm since every map is constantly full of botters except for side path probably.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited October 2020
    as someone who just grinded my butt off to 239-250 in the last month,
    when you are grinding for hours on full exp...
    you are not moving much... cus you don't need to...

as a bowmaster i literally can stay in one stop at CLP for HOURS the only time i need to move is to recast arrow blaster, and pick up meso..
    so unless you are actually staring at people for hours to make sure they are not actually botting, which is unlkely cus not even hackers an get in the game rn.

this is pure speculation and you just salty from not being able to get an empty ch, well reboot is much worse off..
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2020
    iArrowZ wrote: »
    as someone who just grinded my butt off to 239-250 in the last month,
    when you are grinding for hours on full exp...
    you are not moving much... cus you don't need to...

as a bowmaster i literally can stay in one stop at CLP for HOURS the only time i need to move is to recast arrow blaster, and pick up meso..
    so unless you are actually staring at people for hours to make sure they are not actually botting, which is unlkely cus not even hackers an get in the game rn.

this is pure speculation and you just salty from not being able to get an empty ch, well reboot is much worse off..

macroers are veeeery easy to identify man, even if u train for hours, its extremelly hard, not to say impossible, to repeat a patter the EXACT same way as beforfe, you might move a bit to the left, or to the right, or screw the rotation sometimes, its natural, but when you see someone macro, the movements look roboticx, theres no variation EVER on the rotation, is always perfectly executed , thats the main difference.
  • RedGuy66RedGuy66
    Yeah macros are actually a problem to the game not only because all that farming at upper path, lower path 1 and CLP is unfair to other but also so many guys getting level 275 macroing whole day at limina 1-4 & 1-5.

In Bera we got atleast 2-3 entire guilds with most of their members constantly hunting with macro.
  • OsamaploxOsamaplox
    Reactions: 210
    edited October 2020
    RedGuy66 wrote: »
    Yeah macros are actually a problem to the game not only because all that farming at upper path, lower path 1 and CLP is unfair to other but also so many guys getting level 275 macroing whole day at limina 1-4 & 1-5.

In Bera we got atleast 2-3 entire guilds with most of their members constantly hunting with macro.

Yeah!, thats annoying, entire guilds macroing . Cant believe they havnt been banned, nexon needs to take a look now.

CM HELP?