[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Toggle on/off LGR buff effect

iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
Reactions: 1,155
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please let us toggle the effect from LGR's buff on and off.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    You mean the floaty boi right? Why stop there? I'm pretty sure you can hide the floaty-boi effect from the slyph rings, why not extend that to the angelic blessing rings as well as lgr?
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2020
    Just switch rings. There are more powerful rings out there that don't require you to look at those eyesores
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You mean the floaty boi right? Why stop there? I'm pretty sure you can hide the floaty-boi effect from the slyph rings, why not extend that to the angelic blessing rings as well as lgr?

You can't toggle the Sylph Ring effect off, either.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Really? I thought you could.
  • iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
    Reactions: 1,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Just switch rings. There are more powerful rings out there that don't require you to look at those eyesores

I really want to switch rings just for the purpose of losing the effect, but my LGR is 12/9/6 main stat and 24 atk bpot. I know it's not great, but I have other things that should be changed out first, like my 11% main stat face and switching from 5 star tyrants to absolab. When I quit a few yrs ago LGR was BiS and my ring is still decent compared to my other gear.